YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imported post

Jules photographing me who's photographing Jules who's photographing me...

"Regulators? what do we need regulators for? We don't need no stinking regulators..." Ah, the joys of Narcosis

Nudibranch Onchidoris munching on some Bryozoans

Sunstar

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Nice pix's Steve.....The SUNSTAR,,, we see them down here at Dover, and i always thought they were normal starfish , that are deformed ,,,

Jules ,,,, nice to see ya HE ( Hose Entrapment ) order is sorted , ya look like a real diver now

·
Small, yet perfectly formed...
3,299 Posts
Imported post

nice pics steve, the one i took of you taking a photo of me didnt come out too well, I was obviously too busy posing!!! Must say i think I look splendid! That new camera just complete my rig!

Andy it was just one hose that was causing a problem and I moved it to a different port and looped it round. Glad you now approve.

good to see my ears looking nice and perky.

Steve W, I really think you should encourage your trainees to use a regulator, or is that in lesson 2?(lesson 1 being dont lose the shot!). LOL
jules

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Julia C @ Mar. 12 2004,15:00)]Must say i think I look splendid!
LOL
jules
You're a bit spotty though, Julia  

·
Registered
13,519 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Steve

What depth were you at when you took it, I took this one and it came out very green.

By Buddy Keith

Fiona

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Imported post

We were on Ardness wall and were coming up from around 40m, hence the pitch blackness, whereas I'm guessing yours was on a deco/safety stop in shallow water?
Who's your buddy hanging off their dSMB like it was a deco trapeze

·
Registered
13,519 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Keith,   It was the first time he had deployed his SMB and he did very well.  I didn't know he had only done 21 dives before this weekend.

Fiona

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Imported post

Oh well, that's ok then,  just though if it was someone who should have known better it'd be a good excuse for a bit of ripping the p*** out of them, guess it's back to the captions for Porgs 'crash landing' then

(only funnin wit cha Helen
 )

·
wibble
11,450 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (FionaB @ Mar. 12 2004,15:13)]Keith,   It was the first time he had deployed his SMB and he did very well.  I didn't know he had only done 21 dives before this weekend.

Fiona
<font color='#000080'>I dived with Keith, and i thought he had loads more dives that he does.  Very confident, very good buddy.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Imported post

Agree Full marks to Keith, for joining our motley crew at Mull which was probably something or a learning curve. Look forward to him racking plenty more dives up with us.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000F22'>
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Porg @ Mar. 13 2004,12:19)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (FionaB @ Mar. 12 2004,15:13)]Keith,   It was the first time he had deployed his SMB and he did very well.  I didn't know he had only done 21 dives before this weekend.

Fiona
I dived with Keith, and i thought he had loads more dives that he does.  Very confident, very good buddy.
I had similar thoughts when we were on the Hispania. He certainly was better than my previous buddy, who while narked dropped her torch & lost her lovely wreck reel.

It was only after I had found said item and whilst feeling rather pleased with myself, I suddenly realised who it belonged too.

Only joking

·
wibble
11,450 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Oi! cheeky bugger.  I have NO idea how that reel came off - i mean, its not on some shitty little clip or anything, plus it must have just come off - we didnt pass over that bit on the way down.  And as for the torch, it does wonders for the narcs when the thing goes out at 46m.  I couldnt feel the clip it sits on with the three finger mits (now owned by a lurvley person who decided that warmth comes above looks), plus the torch used to have a wrist lanyard but i took it off to put on my computer.  Must get another.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Imported post

Many thanks for the vote of confidence guys - it was a pleasure diving with you all.

Thanks for emailing me with the picture Fiona, it is a bit green but nothing that Paint Shop Pro can't put right using the 'One Step Photo Fix' option.

Has anyone discovered that they now have only one (red) ankle weight - Peter found one on Monday and it finished up in the back of my car. Let me know and I will get it back to you.

·
wibble
11,450 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Yeah, i have a "Scapa Flow wreck diver" hat that was left by someone.  Possibly Howards??  I will post it back to the rightful owner.

·
3,299 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Keith C @ Mar. 13 2004,16:26)]Has anyone discovered that they now have only one (red) ankle weight - Peter found one on Monday and it finished up in the back of my car. Let me know and I will get it back to you.
The one red ankle weight is the one i borrowed from Chris Rowland (Dundee) to add to my harness cos i was too floaty with the my camera and I gave to Peter  on monday to return to him. Peter knew it was chris's! That boy honestly! what are we gonna do with him!

·
Registered
797 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000F22'>The Scapa flow hat was found by Julian in the pub and we'd assumed it was yours Helen, as we'd seen you sporting something similar.

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Imported post

I had a red hat with a pic of a divers helmet on it but no writing, think it comes from scapa, not sure.

Similarly I found a Nokia mobile phone in my car today, so that's either yours Helen or it's Dougies, or it's my workmates, dunno, battery is flat to can't see what the number on it is.

·
3,299 Posts
Imported post

I still havent found my lens cap....dont suppose anyone has it??

1 - 20 of 32 Posts