YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Following up on the Lift/ Car sharing Theme for the March Mull Trip.Bren and Mark D are sharing( from Manchester)

Perhaps it might be easier if you would prefer to share a car or need a lift to post your names together with the place youre travelling from.

I'll kick off i'll share a car and contribute to petrol costs with someone travelling North
Tony ( parahandy) in Blackburn. So who else is will be heading up the M6, North on their own, Let's be havin ya

·
Registered
13,519 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Tony

I have sent you a PM, but I am waiting for Peter to confirm I have a space.  Everything tells me I shouldn't go on this trip,
too cold, too far but here goes.

Fiona

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Imported post

Hey Kramynot
Get your trip sorted out, were hoping to see something of you this year?
 A few thousand gallons of aviation fuels stretching it a bit  

·
Registered
99 Posts
Imported post

Parahandy,

See my other post, I'm coming over at the end of March!  Unfortunately I won't be able to come on this trip but Mark Davies is trying to set something up in the Anglesey area for the weekend of March 27-28.  I have to be in Bangor on March 29 so I'm gonna try and arrive a few days early to get some good UK diving in.

And, I've figured out what I was doing wrong with my video camera so I know I'll be able to get some good underwater shots this time!

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Imported post

I need a lift and the simple fact is, if I don't get one, you can all go to Stoney

Peter

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Strangely glad then that I've not yet given you a deposit then Peter.....

Any news on the Brendan?

Gav, Angus - car share?

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Imported post

Aye Drifty, the Brenden's still there. I got a mail off him t'other day. I'm still trying to fill 2-4 spaces though.

Peter

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Imported post

Hi Nigel,
            It's the 6th, 7th and 8th March. Err, see the thread March SoM(seperating the thread)

Peter

·
Formerly Angus!
292 Posts
Imported post

Hi Drifty,  no problem with the lift.  If you are already sorted then I can offer to take Peter up the road.  But the offer was there to you first.  Let me know.

Cheers

Martin

·
Small, yet perfectly formed...
3,299 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (peter k @ Jan. 08 2004,21:30)]I need a lift and the simple fact is, if I don't get one, you can all go to Stoney

Peter
Peter Rabbit
Nick and I are giving Chris Hall a lift but we can swing past your place and pick you up if no one else is obliging. Wont be early though ....
jules

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Imported post

Thanks folks,
                  I'm waiting to hear from Simon T-W just now. He might crash at ma hoose on the Thursday so we can dive wur way up there. Don't know about that yet though as he doesn't get back from El Gouna until early Feb.

Cat-ears,
           I would like to get up there reasonably early to sort out what we're all doing on the Saturday. But, I suppose if I really, really, really have to, and absolutely no-one else will take me, and it's raining so walking is out the question I might just maybe, possibly take you up on that perhaps.  

Peter

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Was discussing the very thing in pub t'other night....

Basically, the sensible option we eventually decided on was for me to be split two ways. Three in a car with kit is not so good but three sets/two people or two sets/three people is possible.

So how about Gav and Dougie truck up with my kit whilst Angus collects Peter and his kit and my lonesome?

Should give the most efficient going so no-one has a 12l up their arse (unless they want it!)

Of course, if Mr. Crampton decided he wants to come then three twos could occur - C'mon Davey, you know you want it!

Comments? Suggestions?

Angus will PM you later

·
1,773 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000F22'>I'm sure we can sort this out and get everyone to Mull and back.

I have the small problem of going back into full time employment on Feb 2 ... so I'll have to negotiate the Monday off and try and get the Friday squared away too.

I'd just got used to retirement too.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Great news there Gav!

Bit faster than expected eh? Only what 6 weeks to set a date?  

I'm off the Fri and Monday but depending on peoples plans may work the Fri

·
1,773 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000F22'>Great news pah !

Work is over-rated. If it wasn't for the beer vouchers they give you for going there I don't think I'd bother.

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Imported post

I've just taken a spare place on this gig and will be travelling from Newcastle but can go via Embra or Glasgae if there's potential for reducing the number of vehicles that need to go

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>So we're back to waiting to see what Peter K is up to.....

And I thought he was the "organised" type....

1 - 20 of 25 Posts