YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Finless: You couldn't invent him...
23,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

There has to be an easy way of using multiple quotes in a single reply than the method I am using.

Would some kind person enlighten me on the correct way to do this.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Just type (minus the spaces) [ quote ] at the start and [/ quote ] at the end  then cut and paste what you want to quote in between. That's how I do it anyway.

HTH

·
Finless: You couldn't invent him...
23,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mark @ May 20 2003,17:02)]Just type (minus the spaces) [ quote ] at the start and [/ quote ] at the end  then cut and paste what you want to quote in between. That's how I do it anyway.

HTH
That is pretty much what I was doing - I selected "quote", typed something in, posted it and then edited it.

Ta for the reply.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Would some kind person enlighten me on the correct way to do this.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Just type (minus the spaces) [ quote ] at the start and [/ quote ] at the end  then cut and paste what you want to quote in between. That's how I do it anyway.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]That is pretty much what I was doing - I selected "quote", typed something in, posted it and then edited it.

Ta for the reply.
why post then edit?  when you are doing your reply, just above the box you are typing in there are some buttons, one of these says
just click on this befour and after what you want to quote, or better still as mark says click on this button, copy and paste what you want to quote then click on the button again

·
Registered
224 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steve-k @ May 20 2003,18:32)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Would some kind person enlighten me on the correct way to do this.
if you want to leave the persons name in who you are quoting then you have to quote the poste and delete what you dont want to include, this way you cant have multipull quotes unless you do it as above

1 - 5 of 5 Posts