YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey peeps, I have for sale some of my dive gear, I have posted this list before but not had much response so I have discounted a few things, if I dont sell here then i will put on eBay. All of my kit is well looked after and in great condition, I have described the condition of individual items but if you are interested in something then let me know and I will send you pictures. Postage isnt included but I will give you a quote based on what you are ineterested in, I live near to Vobster Quay so can arrange to meet there too. Usual rules: PM me for first come first serve. So here we go:

Poseidon TNG Technica JetSuit + Inf' Hose + P/don Drysuit Bag + P/don 5mm Hood - Fits: 5'10 9boot 12/13st 34"waist - Only done 30 dives!! £250.00
Suunto CB1 & Suunto Vyper Console Housing - Great condition £15.00

Let me know if you have any questions. Stay safe!

·
Registered
20,638 Posts
Pricing is the important bit, the 15L is way over the odds IMO, go on Ebay, advanced search, completed listings to get a rough idea of what things sell for...

·
Registered
7,598 Posts
Also remove the stuff you've already sold, clutters up the thread.

Add some more spaces in the list, a bit of bold here and there and
of course a pic makes all the difference.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Okay chaps, I will have a redesign of my thread tonight. How do i remove old threads/posts, just so im not cluttering the forum with repetetive posts.
P.S. Im not 100% fussed about selling my 15L but if someone was willing to pay what im asking for it then i would let it go, had a look at completed listings and the 15l cylinders that went recently were either looking really rough (mine is looking like new minus a couple of marks and is the black and white shouldered one) or out of/nearing the end of their test (mine has a couple of years left on it)... Thanks again for the feedback though guys!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Drysuit

Hi there,
Do you still have the suit and if so, is it 34" waist really. I'm like 40", the rest of the specifications are fine.
Cheers.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Are the pony cylinder & quick-release clamp still available? Is the valve on the pony convertible to DIN by removing an insert? Please PM me some pics.

Thanks

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hiya, yea the waist is 1 34-36"... you could buy the suit and use the suit as a motivator to get down the gym?! ;-)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts