YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am 29 years old, and still unemployed , life is running away from me, and my dreams are still unfulfilled , and these are my dreams :

My dream is
I want to give to my mom and dad just as they gave me, if only a little , i want to take care of them just as they took care of me .. Before one of us dies , i see them grow up in front of me and I still did not help them as they did help me

My dream is
A small house where I live , we live in a house with a wooden roof , and when it rains, we suffer from water entering the roof , in addition to that the house has no water and no electricity , and we have to fetch water from other places

My dream is
I want to get married and have children like the rest of the people

My dream is
A small project through which I can support myself and the people I love , and In order not to ask for help again

These are my dreams, and all I need now is to provide some material assistance as much as possible, even if $ 5 or less

My Paypal account for donate :
https://bit.ly/2KV43vl

And please, I hope you invite your friends to help, because I desperately need help.
In conclusion, thank you for reading my message and I wish you happiness and success

1 - 2 of 2 Posts