YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After doing all my sports divers lessons and open water stuff i only have left to dive of a boat which is set for the 8th july to complete my sports diver course :teeth: Im set to dive the mixon hole and mulberry harbour so im really excited about it as its my first sea dive and cant wait.....Has any one here dived these places and what is it like please and has any one got pics of it,thanks guys and gals for all your help...... :)

·
Registered
8,035 Posts
Haven't dive those places and haven't a clue what they're like but would just like to congratulate you! :) I hope you enjoy your sea dive and it's the start to a million more underwater adventures! :)

·
Lucky Man
2,163 Posts
Mixon hole I found was an OK dive.

Mulberry Harbour unit is going to put a big grin on your face if you like seeing fish underwater, one of the best sites I've done, love it :thumbsup:

Enjoy and congrats,

Dave.

·
DUE CEO, Booking agent, Coffee maker & Dogsbody...
10,161 Posts
I dived the Mullberry Harbour with Mark Powell a few years ago and we had a fantastic dive, 12m of very light and clear viz and loads of fish, lots of little areas to poke into and a few little swim through bits.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.