YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Team HPDW - 10/90 for the Boys
5,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know they get a real slagging on here but I think they have been listening and are really trying to turn the ship around.
I wanted a new stage so gave them a call yesterday to ask what they had in stock.
Brushed aluminium is what they had so I went online to order one.
£169 plus £11 postage.
Ordered with minimal fuss through their website.
Payment completed, I get an email telling me what I'd bought and that it would be dispatched asap.
This morning I get a text from them telling me that my order was out for delivery with DPD and would be delivered between 12:38 and 13:38 today!!
Fast forward to 13:05 and a nice man with a stage walks into the office to drop it off.

Now that makes me one very satisfied customer and this transaction can be classed as an exceptional customer experience.

I've consistently had good service from them and this seems to be improving.

I hope you all have similar experiences

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
I know they get a real slagging on here but I think they have been listening and are really trying to turn the ship around.
I wanted a new stage so gave them a call yesterday to ask what they had in stock.
Brushed aluminium is what they had so I went online to order one.
£169 plus £11 postage.
Ordered with minimal fuss through their website.
Payment completed, I get an email telling me what I'd bought and that it would be dispatched asap.
This morning I get a text from them telling me that my order was out for delivery with DPD and would be delivered between 12:38 and 13:38 today!!
Fast forward to 13:05 and a nice man with a stage walks into the office to drop it off.

Now that makes me one very satisfied customer and this transaction can be classed as an exceptional customer experience.

I've consistently had good service from them and this seems to be improving.

I hope you all have similar experiences
oo this has got the making of the friday night ruck thread lol!

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Are you sure you ordered from Go-Dive, and it wasn't another company? You must have made a mistake when typing in the internet, I know when you get to a certain age your eyesight starts to go...

In all seriousness, it's good to see a company taking some notice and doing something about what was an obvious problem.

One day I might be allowed to shop there again I guess...

Digs.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
3 minutes 22 seconds!!!

That's how long it took them to respond to my email question about testing an Apeks wing for the recall. On day later one wing checked and 2 fills done. In and out in 15 minutes.

·
Registered
24,810 Posts
in my experience, their service, when it comes to taking and dispatching orders has always been good. It is their service when things need to be returned that often leaves a lot to be desired. :)

·
Confused? You will be.
2,501 Posts
in my experience, their service, when it comes to taking and dispatching orders has always been good. It is their service when things need to be returned that often leaves a lot to be desired. :)
The only time I had reason to return anything they were fine and let me "upgrade" to another SPG instead (I paid the extra) - can't fault them.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
I bought two identical SPG's some months apart. One flooded at the time one was in warranty and one was out of warranty. Spoke with Mark and it was replaced within two days.

·
Team HPDW - 10/90 for the Boys
5,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I bought two identical SPG's some months apart. One flooded at the time one was in warranty and one was out of warranty. Spoke with Mark and it was replaced within two days.
Like I say, they are a lot better than they have been in the past and I take this as a sign that they are responding to peoples (sometimes very) vocal, and always public criticisms.

·
Gone to pastures new
958 Posts
I've had to send back a couple of things in the last 6 months or so. Telephoned first was dealt with promptly, no problems, replacements by return post.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I have done all my training with them, bought most of my kit from them and done numerous pool dives with them on a friday night. I've never had an issue with them bar the sometimes slightly odd customer facing behaviour of one or two of the guys in the shop!

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
...... I've never had an issue with them bar the sometimes slightly odd customer facing behaviour of one or two of the guys in the shop!
A small kiss is all part of the new customer service programme.

·
Registered
883 Posts
I've had a test, a few air & nitrox fills & a couple of minor items from them- they've been fine with me. Nothing amazing, nothing bad, just a shop where I've bought stuff and been treated as I'd expect.
I go there now due to the godawful treatment of myself & my girlfriend at another place.

RS

1 - 18 of 18 Posts