YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was bored tonight and made a little film of the day when my little girly Seat Ibiza got written off by some mega rich guy in a Bentley at a service station. I nearly missed getting crushed by the damned thing, and the fool managed to write off 2 cars!!!

It's all good though as I got a shiny new dive cruiser out of it, so silver linings DO exist!!!

YouTube - Bumper cars

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
what on earth was that guy doing !!!

driving a bentley like that he should get on the bus instead ! am just glad nobody

got hurt !

although im supprised u didnt drag him out the car !! :teeth: for his own safety of course!!!

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How much did you have to pay the prat Jay? What was his excuse, reverse instead of drive?
Exactly that. He said that was what he had done, and he seemed as shocked as I was. I originally thought he had nicked the car as I thought he was trying to get out to run away.

Had you pissed him off in a public toilet somewhere?
Gosh. I am so glad that joke isn't getting old yet.

what on earth was that guy doing !!!

driving a bentley like that he should get on the bus instead ! am just glad nobody

got hurt !

although im supprised u didnt drag him out the car !! :teeth: for his own safety of course!!!
He actually crushed the person filling the car to my left against the pump, as well as giving my girlfriend severe whiplash. She has to have 2-4 months of physio and is looking to be taking about a year to get back to normal mobility. Her necks buggered. The video clip I put on there is edited, and the full version shows me barely restraining myself and not bashing his head in.

You move pretty quick for a fat gay guy :teeth:
Yeah. I can be pretty swift when I have to be. I am still enjoying the gay jokes by the way.

What is more worrying rather than the drivers ability to actually drive, is the fact that the Seat was a write off at such a slow speed of contact!

Had you been in the car on a road at normal driving speed, would you even be alive today?
The Seat was only an economic write off. It was 7 years old, and had more than 100,000 miles on it. To repair would have cost £3000+ and I got paid out £2475 for it. At a trade in I was offered £1200 a while ago. Safety wise it was as safe as houses, not made of paper or anything like that, and the pictures show it was mainly the bonnet, grille and a mega paint job.

Maybe the Bentley driver promised him something ? :teeth:
I think he promised me a look at your camel toe!!

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Jay
I hope you syphoned off the fuel you had just put in otherwise its wasted money? And how lucky you were that he didnt go into 'drive' while you was walking between the cars.
Nice of the petrol station to give you the film footage.
I was going to syphon it - 41 litres worth, but had no where to put it. It all worked out though as it is being refunded as uninsured losses along with the excess.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Jay,
Watching your response reminded me of a coach trip I took with my dad when I were a nipper... the coach got hit by a drunk driver. Everything was fine until the driver decided to try to leave the scene.

I had never seen my dad or another off-duty policemen (both on the coach) move so fast, leave the coach, chase the car, lean in through the open window and remove the keys...

Andrew

·
Registered
454 Posts
Jay,

Im staying away from you - you are a magnet for bad luck. Scary things could happen in your company!

Stu

PS Hope the GF gets better soon

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Jay,

Im staying away from you - you are a magnet for bad luck. Scary things could happen in your company!

Stu

PS Hope the GF gets better soon
WHAAATTT??? Nothing ever happens to me.

Apart from the complaint, court case, suspension, ex GF having a 6 month affair before surprising me, losing all my money and a car crash.

I am a positively magnetic person for good things!!

·
Registered
2,774 Posts
Warning.

If you have been affected by the broadcast of this tragic incident - please get in touch with the switchboard - telephone 0800 J-A-Y-G-A-Y to discuss your issues with a trained counciller.

:tongue:

Di

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
If you have been affected by the broadcast of this tragic incident - please get in touch with the switchboard - telephone 0800 J-A-Y-G-A-Y to discuss your issues with a trained counciller.

:tongue:

Di
Again: I am so glad that this joke is still going on. And on. And on. And on. And on.

Seriously....it cracks me up. Keep on going.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
464 Posts
Must be a new experience, someone backing onto you?

You were well lucky though dude, glad you avoided getting hurt though. Sorry to hear about the missis, hope she gets well soon.

What new dive cruiser did you get?

Catcha later.

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
You were well lucky though dude, glad you avoided getting hurt though. Sorry to hear about the missis, hope she gets well soon.

What new dive cruiser did you get?

Catcha later.

She is OK, but alot of back and neck pain as she had a bad car wreck a while ago where her car rolled, and this made it worse. The silver lining is that she is getting loads of free physio on his insurance dollars, and maybe some moolah as well, and through her I got a fiat Croma. It's a pretty sweet ride and I like it. You'll see it on some YD mission soon I am sure.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.