YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[Hair shirt on]

While doing my instructors course we were working out the volume of air needed to lift an object submerged in salt water with a density of 1.03 kg/litre.

I couldn't get the answer to come out right, because although I worked out the volume of the object and converted this to buoyancy I forgot to use 1.03 rather than 1 for the calculation for the air going into the lift bag.

The densest thing in the room was me...

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bloody hell!

I had a shirt like that at Junior school in the '70s!

...but the blackboard says 'I must be good'-no chance of that from me:eek:mg:

·
Atomic Blonde and Midjit Idjit
16,469 Posts
Jay said:
Young Freeflow: "I must not flash my gay trunks at teacher. I must not flash my gay trunks at teacher."

:D

Lordy, there's mileage in this one!

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmmm

Buoyant Babe said:
Young Freeflow: "I must not flash my gay trunks at teacher. I must not flash my gay trunks at teacher."

:D

Lordy, there's mileage in this one!
You are moving up my list, any more and TSD will be safe for a week...

I suppose you and ScubaSue are ganging up on me for the blonde crack about Ratcliffe's parking.

:wink:

·
Beach-bum-Blonde Mafia ;o)
6,935 Posts
Cor that'll teach me to go out, I've only just seen this bit

ratcliffe said:
Hey, my parking wasn't blonde, it was just [email protected] :tongue:

Ladies, he's in your hands :eek:mg:
Well said Ratty, you obviously know what side your bread is buttered on ;)

As for you Mr Freeflow ....... you are in deep trouble, and it's just getting deeper :eek:

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
ScubaSue said:
Well said Ratty, you obviously know what side your bread is buttered on ;)

As for you Mr Freeflow ....... you are in deep trouble, and it's just getting deeper :eek:
on the other hand, what Ratty said was his parking wasn't blonde, it was just [email protected]

Seems to me that word "just" could mean that blonde parking is even worse - not that I would dare say that :)

(coat on, wooden spoon in pocket!)

·
6,935 Posts
chas49 said:
on the other hand, what Ratty said was his parking wasn't blonde, it was just [email protected]

Seems to me that word "just" could mean that blonde parking is even worse - not that I would dare say that :)

(coat on, wooden spoon in pocket!)
And I thought we were friends :eek:mg: .

Ratty insinuates the a blonde's parking is anything other than [email protected], which could be good or bad depending on how you look at it :tongue:

That wooden spoon is wasted in your pocket - whip it out and wield it a bit more :D :D

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ScubaSue said:
Ratty insinuates the a blonde's parking is anything other than [email protected], which could be good or bad depending on how you look at it :tongue:
Not really, you would say that something wasn't fatal, it was just serious, or not a disater, just a mishap, so...

·
6,935 Posts
Freeflow said:
Not really, you would say that something wasn't fatal, it was just serious, or not a disater, just a mishap, so...
Not true at all, I've always called a spade a shovel :D

Anyway, isn't it menfolk who have always been prone to exaggeration ;)

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ScubaSue said:
Anyway, isn't it menfolk who have always been prone to exaggeration ;)
A blatant generalisation like that is just typical of a woman...:tongue:

·
6,935 Posts
Freeflow said:
A blatant generalisation like that is just typical of a woman...:tongue:
Maybe. But you know I ain't no typical woman ;) :angel:

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
ScubaSue said:
And I thought we were friends :eek:mg: .
we are, we are :)

ScubaSue said:
Ok - you win!

ScubaSue said:
That wooden spoon is wasted in your pocket - whip it out and wield it a bit more :D :D
i'm not whipping anything out and wielding it while i'm on the internet, i might get a reputation :wink:

·
6,935 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts