YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.

Anyone been on this Red Sea liveaboard before like to share their thoughts ? Spotted a cheapish deal later on in the year and was wondering what it was like.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Hi there. I was on this boat earlier in the year and had a fantastic time. The boat was clean and comfotable and the crew were everything that you would expect in the red sea- with the added bonus that one of the guides was the boat owner. This meant that he really cared about the environment and was the first guide i have ever seen go over to another group of divers and tell them to stop touching the coral! The boat is small by red sea standards but this does mean that its putting less divers into the water at a time although it does mean that the food is less varied but what there is s good and plentifull. Would i go on this boat again? Without hessitation.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply. Did you find, being a smaller boat, that it moved a bit more in rough seas ? Last two trips I went on were on Grand Sea Serpent and it was so huge that you didn't notice much swell apart from when the sea was really choppy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts