YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Banned
1,197 Posts
Imported post

It doesn't matter where it is, the only boat around here that'll do it is Stevensons and because i haven't got a ticket for trimix, he won't let me on the boat. I could pay him £700 for the course but i think that's a bit steep to do a couple of dives.  I'll just have to make do with the M1.

· Banned
1,197 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Adrian Kelland @ Feb. 28 2004,15:55)]
Well its only money Doug, they'll give you some more next week.
I totally agree with that. The problem being, i can get the  gas for it anywhere in Plymouth without showing quals. I can't get to the dive site as 'Watcher' is the only boat that goes out to it.  I suppose if i wait until Stevenson is off on one of his glory hunting trips i've got half a chance, the trouble is he usually takes 'Watcher' with him.

I've looked into doing course with other places but i'll end up having to bite the bullet and give the money to Deep Blue. It won't be wasted though as he is an excellent insructor and runs a well organised set up.  Just a bit expensive for a couple of drills and proving that you know what you're doing.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.