YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

Charter Boat Skipper, Salvage Diver & YBOD abuser
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Hi Folks,
 Elfyn's got problems accessing YD again so same contact as my first post:
This Sunday's Anglers have cancelled/not confirmed booking-
Therefore Dive-trip in the offing

 Elf will be diving whatever -Sunday superb forecast- I'm prob unavailable (wife/baby/hospital/C-section looming-Mon/Tue  
) He could do with about a min of six to make it worthwhile getting another qualified skipper along so that he can get a dive in too- you know the script. Diving will be to suit the group. Vis still 8m+.
If I can't wangle a dive  
- have a good one people!
Oh!- that's Sunday 3rd Aug.
   See Ya,
                Terry ( Elf's Mob. 0776886 3355)
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.