YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

NDAC, Sunday 13th May

750 views 18 replies 11 participants last post by  Digger 
#1 ·
Inspired by the fact that DanE said he would be heading to the NDAC tomorrow I thought I'd see who else is going. Myself and NickB will be there, I'll be driving my grubby, black Pug 106 GTi and diving twin 16's :eek:. I think the FTC (FoxTurd Chimps) might also be there. Say hello if you spot us :)

Cheers/Nic

#4 ·
Chimps are quarried out mate :eek:
Let me know how you get on with the 16's will you?
/Hx

#7 ·
I'm not at the NDC tomorrow? That said, it's a bit tempting. I need to go and wash my kit off after diving stoney today. :) They should look out for a guy who looks like an American. I still reckon that SW drawl is a cover for the deep south accent you've really got, and that Audi is a cover for the Pussy Wagon we all know you've got in the garage :D

Have a nice day out with the 16s. If I was still OC I think they'd be my weapon of choice. Just think of the gas bill mind. Urgh.

Digs.

#6 ·
tootricky, you have a PM.

#9 ·
Even you couldn't that amount of shit up ;)

#17 ·
I was goign to watch Eurovision, but in all honesty it's sad watching an old man getting drunk year on year and leering over teen popstars. And that's just Nick!

I'm surprised Vin Diesel hasn't bought a vinyard and started production. But then it probably hasn't occured to him, and Vin Diesel probably isn't his real name.

Digs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.