YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

<font color='#000F22'>Christmas w/end, your fat, bloated, hung over and had enough turkey to last you until easter.

So will anyone be wanting to have a cheeky little skirt around the NDC, over that w/end. All those interested please say I, thats 6 of us then. Only joking just reply.

Viz pretty good in parts today, 10m+ quite dark, last dive was boardering on a night dive. Some new attractions there now, clear enough to do the tunnels as well, which was a first for me there. A little tight in the narrow tunels with the side mounts on but fun nun the less.

gareth davies

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Imported post

<font color='#000F22'>What is no-one game for a final dive of the year at Chepstow.

Is it true that the only reason Stoney is busy, is because divers from the West Midlands would rather go to Stoney than dive in the Sea?

·
A short fat well off crap cave diver. Likes wrecks
15,343 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Reeve @ Dec. 20 2003,19:44)]What is no-one game for a final dive of the year at Chepstow.

Is it true that the only reason Stoney is busy, is because divers from the West Midlands would rather go to Stoney than dive in the Sea?
Yes but that would all change if they did hot bakon butties and had a bar on the dive boats.

Mark Chase
Flying out to Dahab on the 28th so no I cant come  

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#FF0000'>Sorry mate bacon butties in dover on the 28th Andy's shandy drinkers gig.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts