YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

I need a buddy for Crapensilt on Sat as there is a reel in the shop that I like and will purchase. Might as well wash my kit while I'm there.  Anyone up for it may email, including the charming Stef, Peter K or how about you Willow, where's me bottles, have you sold them!!

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Imported post

Hmm...couldn't get the e-mail to work,
I'm planning to go to Cap on Sat so you can try me on 0191 4695317 sometime today (1st)

I know I'm a bit out of the loop at the mo but I thought there was already a bit of a YD-posse for Capernwray this Sat

If this IS the case can someone reply here as I can't find the other posts I thought I'd read (or did I dream it...?)
Chee-az
Steve

(Edited by Steve W at 2:00 pm on Jan. 1, 2003)

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Ammers,

Kirky, Willo and myself will be at the Cape on saturday running drills and acclimatising to our wings and twins, so see ya there.

Nearly three o'clock and I've only just woken up from last night's onslaught. Fi's making fish-fingers, crinkle-cut chips, peas and gravy. Life simply doesn't get any better than this - given my current state.

Hope your heads not inthe same state as mine all.

Happy NY.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Imported post

Ammers you wee scottish munchkin you, yes I'll be at the Cape on Saturday and of course I've sold your bottles (how else was I gonna get that x-box for me kid) ;)

I'll look forward to seeing you there mate, I'll bring your cylinders AND your wing as Santa brought me one of my very own Yeehaw!!:thumb:

Thanks for the loan Ams you helped me out a lot and I really appreciate it.. altho you were supposed to of popped your socks by now so I could of kept it all.... bah!! can't trust anyone to do whats expected...

p.s. So are we getting a trydive on the yellow peril then??

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Imported post

Hi Ammers,
         Sorry darling, No! I moan about driving for an hour to get to Loch Fyne. Do you think I am going to travel for hours to dive a friggin' quarry? Thanks for the offer though. Next time your up this way give me a shout and I'll let you show me your box.(much schoolboy laughter).
Happy new year Ammers, keep safe and don't let the big boys make you cry.
Peter(still drunk and about to start again)Kelly

·
Banned
44 Posts
Imported post

Sorry  Ammers, cant go, got the bug for Dot at the mo. besides its fun going down the slope in my chair and if i smile sweetly enough i get a 4x4 to pull me back up......

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Imported post

Mmmm, quarry diver. Go and learn how to dive Stef. In future leave Ammers untill you know what the fuck you are talking about.

·
Banned
44 Posts
Imported post

damm, another prat to knock serious divers............ carry on fish prodding my man.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts