YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
iron chief
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

Will be going to leybourne lakes at maidstone this weekend. I usually surface swim to the first platform at a depth of 5 metres. I practise twin set shutdown drills. Loads of Hovering at different depth. Reg/stage switching. stage removing. and mid water Dsmb. I usually do 90 minutes of this take a break and then again for 40minutes..

If this interests you drop me a PM. The above weekend is subject to me not getting a buddy for the 4 dives out of Dover. So if you dont like maidstone anyone want to dive dover.?

thanks Regards Rob

·
The man who makes nice "SHINY" things
1,706 Posts
Hi All

Will be going to leybourne lakes at maidstone this weekend. I usually surface swim to the first platform at a depth of 5 metres. I practise twin set shutdown drills. Loads of Hovering at different depth. Reg/stage switching. stage removing. and mid water Dsmb. I usually do 90 minutes of this take a break and then again for 40minutes..

If this interests you drop me a PM. The above weekend is subject to me not getting a buddy for the 4 dives out of Dover. So if you dont like maidstone anyone want to dive dover.?

thanks Regards Rob
Have you checked first that you can get there because of the BIG cycle race going on Sunday as they are shutting a lot of the roads off.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.