YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Change of plan - parents decided to come down this weekend, so looks like Sunday's a no go anyway!  Will want to do something in the next couple of weeks, so if anyone local to me fancies a dip, give me a shout and we'll organise something.
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]
The club had organised a day at Horsea this Sunday, so i was going to go along and do some drills, generally bimble about just to get wet. Due to lack of instructors available, this has been called off, but I REALLY want to get wet. Does anyone have a space on Sunday - south coast preferred, shore dive/rib preferred o/w hard boat, would like something aroud 20M mark.
Can anyone help? SAA Club Diver (PADI AOW+Rescue Equivalent), nitrox qualified, twin 12's plus all own gear (drysuit), although I only have air in my cylinders at present (didn't see the point of 40% for Horsea!)
PM/mail me if you have amthing.
Regards, and dive safe
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.