YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Dunno really........ thinking about it
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Due to buddy failure, not terminal but getting there  
 I'm looking for a splash - Chepstow, Stoney or Vobster anyone?  Haul to the coast not easy due to work on Monday despite Nitrox, but possible.

cheers all.

Richard

·
Just not enough dive time.
9,135 Posts
Imported post

There's a boat short of 4 divers out of Newhaven (max 22m) on Saturday if you fancy it.
Matt

·
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Imported post

Love to Matt but seem to have landed a babysitting/redecorating gig for Saturday.

·
9,135 Posts
Imported post

I'm off to see the Mortgage people too so I couldnt make that one. I really fancy a South coast dive though in prep for Swanage. I've booked the 18th with Wittering (again) so that will probably get canned, so I'd be up for a coastal jaunt if you can drag yourself this way. Dive Eclipse are full this Sunday too. Any other ideas?
Matt

·
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Imported post

Matt, my current south coast experience is limited to Lyme bay - lots of shore dives in the fairly distant past but can't recall any specifically as quality, depth etc etc.
Do you fancy a NDC/Stoney/Vobster type splash - keeps the valves from seizing up?

·
9,135 Posts
Imported post

I'm booked to get wet on the 18th and the 24th I think I'd be pushing my luck to suggest the 11th as well, so I can do 11th or 18th and I'd like one of those to be coastal, sorry, need to get the dry-bag wet in the sea as it hasnt been in there yet.
Matt

·
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Imported post

Any Saline suggestions west of the Solent.
The taste of salt sure beats peaty silt.  

·
9,135 Posts
Imported post

Dive Dorset are showing the hood as a 10am dive and then again at 15.30, 18m dives £14 a dive, they only do buddy pairs, fancy that?
Matt

1 - 9 of 9 Posts