YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PICT1172..jpg Hi there,

I have an 18 month old nemo wide for sale which is boxed with instructions and has a slight scratch on the screen, still has 100% battery and has been very well looked after. Whats it worth...i'm open to sensible offers if not it goes on ebay.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
I have one and they are great computers really easy to read and use and i think they can be upgraded to use 3 different mixes during a dive and a user replaceable battery :D

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have one and they are great computers really easy to read and use and i think they can be upgraded to use 3 different mixes during a dive and a user replaceable battery :D
yeah that is correct if you have the draco software you can upgrade it for free, i have heard some dive shops will do the upgrade for a one off nominal small fee, saves you buying the draco kit.

Ash

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
yeah that is correct if you have the draco software you can upgrade it for free, i have heard some dive shops will do the upgrade for a one off nominal small fee, saves you buying the draco kit.

Ash
Hopefully i wil find a dive shop that will do it if i ever need it doing as the interface is expensive imho but that's just me being tight probably

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
View attachment 11843 Hi there,

I have an 18 month old nemo wide for sale which is boxed with instructions and has a slight scratch on the screen, still has 100% battery and has been very well looked after. Whats it worth...i'm open to sensible offers if not it goes on ebay.

bump, any offers

Ash

1 - 10 of 10 Posts