YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am returning to the Birmingham area having spent a couple of years working in Melbourne, Australia. The bulk of my experience has been in the temperate local water comprising boat diving on numerous wrecks or natural features as well as some challenging shore dives too.

I would be glad to hear from like-minded people to dive with upon my return who are based in or around the Birmingham area.

Ben

·
Madame Wheelie-Bin
5,067 Posts
I am returning to the Birmingham area having spent a couple of years working in Melbourne, Australia. The bulk of my experience has been in the temperate local water comprising boat diving on numerous wrecks or natural features as well as some challenging shore dives too.

I would be glad to hear from like-minded people to dive with upon my return who are based in or around the Birmingham area.

Ben
Welcome to YD, Ben! Returning to Birmingham after Australia? What are you? MAD??????? :teeth:

Hope you enjoy YD as much as I do!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.