YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
A huge member
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yep you heard it they put somthing new in today on the back shelf i had the fun time of helping getting it over there and then to sink it

·
Registered
759 Posts
what is it?
your leaving us guessing! :teeth:

·
Thats MISTER Blue Boots to you....
9,371 Posts
I think that Early Rub Up lost his weight belt :)

·
A huge member
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
you will have to go along and see it you can go inside it thats all im saying

·
9,371 Posts
that's one heck of a weight belt!
Well, I'm impressed :) But is it enough to make me go to Dosthill for the first time since 1997 ?
Maybe.... who wants to invade Dosthill for an evening ?

·
Finally not a new member
270 Posts
not a skip load of silt was it?

·
Dunno really........ thinking about it
1,585 Posts
I didn't realise "attraction" and "Dosthill" went together in the same sentence.
Brill.

A truely shitty hole of a place.

Better in winter though - you can actually find the top of the bottom so to speak, rather than just being absorbed into it.

·
Open Wide
2,417 Posts
There was certainly a caravan in there when we were there yesterday. And a barbecue set quite near it as well.

We did manage to swim right past the exit point and surface on the far wall, that was a nice swim. Our navigator and Dosthill veteran was navigating via fish! I've seen that one before, I know where we are, I sense it not being the most reliabe method of navigation as evidenced by our surfacing point.

It did make a change from Stoney and it's associated sunday chaos, and in places the vis wasn't too bad. The bacon and egg was better without a doubt.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I do that, but with sheep on Dartmoor. Moving references for you bearing have an odd tendancy to take you off course:redface:

·
9,371 Posts
There probably is in the new attraction... so no one wants to do Dosthill then :teeth:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts