YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Spider Crabs can just f*ck off
16,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Like the new avatar? Those are Paul's handprints (in case anyone was wondering) and Brian of Aquanauts took the photo, on the trip to Le Poulmic on Tuesday night.

See what fun we have? Come and book on Aquanaut, and you too can have Paul's hands on your boobs :)

·
Finless: You couldn't invent him...
23,946 Posts
Can we have a bigger photo with less T shirt please?
Apple Computer announced today that it has developed a computer chip that can store and play high fidelity music in women's breast implants. The iTit will cost $499 or $599 depending on speaker size.

This is considered to be a major breakthrough because women have always complained about men staring at their breasts and not listening to them.

Apologies to the original poster on the humungous 'jokes thread' - please accept the accreditation anonymously! :)

·
So raise your hand if you think that was a Russian
11,158 Posts
They look like QR connectors? If so, are they designed to be undone/done up whilst in the water?
The female seals, but the male does not.

They would work underwater and would let a little water into the valve which can easily be rinsed out, but the intention at the moment is not to do so.

It's so that I can quickly connect a stage to the BOV when kitting up to have more than what's left in the dil as bailout should I need it. As the ascent continues, the I would use stages in the normal fashion with their own regs connected normally.

The nice thing about these over others that I have seen is that with a twist of the collar, they lock on.
r
P

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.