YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

greetings!

Having had my log-in hi-jacked before i even got to use it, thought i better introduce myself.
Been diving approx 2 years can't get enough of it!
Even better than chocolate, my previous addiction.

Having purchased my new dry-suit at the show yesterday, can't wait to start doing some serious uk diving. Slight problem at the mo injured leg (big aah! of sympathy all around please)
.But looking at 4 weeks and then getting the ok.

Heard you have some seriously good things flying round the site from my other half, so looking forward to taking part and sharing the sea, perhaps.

Based in kent/london border

Sarah x  

·
Exiled in Scotland...
6,286 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Hi Sarah,

If your other half frequents this place then you'll know all about us and how such nice and genuine people we are. I'm sure you'll have the odd question to ask and please don't think it as being stupid. We all didn't know until we asked. Good luck and get well soon, and we look forward to meeting on some YD gig in the future.

Dave C & Josie.

·
Registered
5,736 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#32CD32'>Welcome to the mad house!

And you other half would be?.............Nick?

Juz

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Imported post

Who's Nick? Does he look like Johnny Depp?

In which case no, coz my other half (gityerkneedahn), looks nothing like him!

sarah

ps. Dave C are you reading my mind through the screen? Saving up my stupid questions for later, don't want to waste them all on the first day!!!

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Imported post

Hiya Sarah!

Welcome to the site...as said before...everyone is really friendly on here!

If you need to know anything just ask away (I know I do!!) and someone somewhere will have an answer...

Look forward to seeing your posts soon...

Scubachick

·
Small, yet perfectly formed...
3,299 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sarah f @ Mar. 28 2004,21:48)]Even better than chocolate, my previous addiction.
hey sarah
you are obviously a woman i can relate to!Diving is definately more addictive that chocolate and less fattening. so that's one good excuse.
Good to have you aboard
Jules

·
That's Dude with an E
12,959 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Julia C @ Mar. 28 2004,23:27)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (sarah f @ Mar. 28 2004,21:48)]Even better than chocolate, my previous addiction.
This is a tough one for me, hmmmmmm....... diving just wins.

Anyhow back to the welcoming bit.

Glad to have another girlie on the board, means theres more of you to do the cooking & washing up on our non sexist dive trips.  

·
Banned
1,245 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Julia C @ Mar. 28 2004,23:27)]
[b said:
hey sarah
you are obviously a woman i can relate to!Diving is definately more addictive that chocolate and less fattening. so that's one good excuse.
Good to have you aboard
Jules
Sarah / Jules

I don't get it.  Why make yourself choose one addiction over another
 I am quite convinced that there is room in my life for both .... one can be a consolation when the other is not available anyway  

Welcome aboard the good ship YD!

Helen (Given up choc. for Lent and now quite literally slavering at the thought of it...
)

·
Exiled in Scotland...
6,286 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sarah f @ Mar. 28 2004,22:12)]...ps. Dave C are you reading my mind through the screen? Saving up my stupid questions for later, don't want to waste them all on the first day!!!
<font color='#000080'>Yes and to the second question you were thinking of No, deffinately not!

Cheers,

Dave C  

·
The Bridget Jones of Diving
585 Posts
Imported post

No.. no... this is me Sarah F... no wonder that login wouldn't work

I'm another Sarah F and Nicks other half.

I've been diving for nearly two years after falling in love with it in the Maldives.

I'll be the one in Dover over Easter complaining about how effing cold it is, and why I only dive in water warmer than 20 degrees C.

My ideal diving invention would be something that will let you eat chocolate underwater!

·
TDI Instructor Trainer
2,949 Posts
Imported post

Hi Sarah,

Good to see you on here. I knew wind and rain at NDC would convince you to join in  

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Imported post

Hi Sarah F (and also hi to the other Sarah F),

Feel free to ask away if you have any questions and even better if you can share some suitable (or even unsuitable) stories about your other halfs.

Daz

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#736AFF'>Welcome Sarah, nice to have another Sothern lass on board!

x x x

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey Sarah F (both classes),

Welcome to YD! You are happy additions to the general YD gig and we're expecting to see you on a dive trip some time soon! Please feel at home and ask away - we'll certainly help where we can.

Cheers,

·
C-in-C the Amphibious Contingent
1,421 Posts
Imported post

Welcome, they allow all sorts in here.  Including frogs, scary ones as some people from LIDS would testify...  Oi, Mark - you going to put the team photo on the forum?  Dive safely mate.  

1 - 20 of 22 Posts