YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Notice my avatar. I am hard astern.
9,347 Posts
I've written a review. It's in the March edition I believe. I mention the tortured mind of Dray Van Beeck! Cut your ear off yet, Dray?

·
Notice my avatar. I am hard astern.
9,347 Posts
BJ, are you going to let Steve mention that many names and not try to outdo him?
What is the world coming to. I demand an apology! :p
I apologise profusely. I was having lunch with Frank Sinatra, Sammy Davies Junior and Dean Martin. (Dean Martin works for Apeks/AquaLung)

·
Often dangerous...
421 Posts
Sadly:

"Hello, We regret to inform you that we have been unable to obtain the following item: James Dawson, et al "The Diving Photographer: Sea Through the Lens - an Underwater Photographer's Guide" The Diving Photographer: Sea Through the Lens - an Underwater Photographer's Guide: Amazon.co.uk: James Dawson, Dray van Beeck, Johan Boshoff: 9780620503433: Books Our supplier has informed us that this item is no longer available. This item has now been cancelled from your order and we can confirm that you have not been charged for it. Please accept our apologies for any disappointment or inconvenience caused. You may visit the product detail page(s) above to see if these item(s) are available from other sellers. Warmest regards, Customer Service Department Amazon.co.uk"

·
Registered
424 Posts
Sadly:

"Hello, We regret to inform you that we have been unable to obtain the following item: James Dawson, et al "The Diving Photographer: Sea Through the Lens - an Underwater Photographer's Guide" The Diving Photographer: Sea Through the Lens - an Underwater Photographer's Guide: Amazon.co.uk: James Dawson, Dray van Beeck, Johan Boshoff: 9780620503433: Books Our supplier has informed us that this item is no longer available. This item has now been cancelled from your order and we can confirm that you have not been charged for it. Please accept our apologies for any disappointment or inconvenience caused. You may visit the product detail page(s) above to see if these item(s) are available from other sellers. Warmest regards, Customer Service Department Amazon.co.uk"
this is what i got from them as well, so i went to dray via facebook who sent me a copy

41 - 46 of 46 Posts