YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

<font color='#3BB9FF'>Hi to all divers some of you capernwray crew may know of me allready so hi to paul, phil, alf, terry, dave,adam and anyone i may of missed. this is my first post have not got a clue what to write so please feel free to check my profile and post me and i will reply as soon as

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Imported post

Hi,

Read your profile,  nice summary.

Feel free to ask away, regardless of how stupid a question may seem to you, ask it anyway.  Chances are someone will give you some good advice and others who were thinking it but did not ask will also benefit.

Get stuck in,
Daz

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey Deeps,

Welcome aboard squire - jump in and enjoy. Get your aris on a dive with us - see Planned Trips.

Cheers,

·
Small, yet perfectly formed...
3,299 Posts
Imported post

Hiya and welcome aboard. hope to see you on a dive sometime

jules

·
Exiled in Scotland...
6,286 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Hi Deeps,

Welcome on board. Hope you benefit from this place. You'll find everyone very welcoming and hospitable. This is truley a agreat place for information. My understanding and knowledge has grown in bounds since I joined. As allways ask away with whatever (you think to be mundane) questions you have. No one is going to chastise you for asking, rather you'll most probably start a healthy debate on what is write and what is not. As Bren says get on one of the local trips organised. There are lots of trips going on and there is always someone willing to buddy you and help in your diving skills.

Take care, Dive safe and we'll no doubt see you soon on a trip.

Dave C

·
To dive or not to dive - that's not even an option
2,998 Posts
Imported post

Hi new guy

In order to inprove at diving it is invaluable to do a detailed underwater map of you local dive venue and then post it for others. And you'r not allowed to just download it either.

Have a nice day.

James  

·
Registered
313 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Hi Danny, good to see you've finally joined the crowd  

Stu.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Imported post

Hi all, I am new to YD, have met some of you already on various dives!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Imported post

By the way, is anyone diving the weekend of the dive show (that being the 27/28th March?)
A bit about myself: I learnt to dive in sunny Swanage many years ago and vowed after that experience that I would never don a dry suit again... how things have changed! Spike and I were diving in 5 degrees last weekend and loving it!  

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey Claire,

Welcome to YD! Yes, some of us are diving over the weekend of the show - Anglesey weekend!

See Planned Trips and get yourself on a wet with YD!

Cheers,

1 - 11 of 11 Posts