YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Guys,

Was looking at the MTM O'Three MSF 500 on their web site but the price was putting me off, but, got the post this morning and started to open the letters, opened the last one and seen the 'Inland Revenue' heading, aw [email protected], thought I but wait a mo, here's a cheque for, wait for it......£753.43 for little old me so after a victory lap around the block dancing with the postie the dry suit replacment is back on, any users of the MSN 500 out there! or advise for dogs danglies neopreme suit, now not restricted to price, ND Dive Master on E-bay soon!  

Bert

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Imported post

Yes get down to Waymouth and get one..  The best thing I ever did. Its the dogs...  Bit of a trip from Scotland though..  

Sean

·
Registered
178 Posts
Imported post

Nice one Bert, that's the kind of letter we would all like to receive from the IR. You'll enjoy the suit that much better!!

·
Duvet Diver
1,862 Posts
Imported post

Bert,
A lot of the people at the club I dive with dive MTM O'Three MSF 500's. And the Wife and I have just ordered ours. if your ordering soon, see if they'll give you the 5% discount they were offering at the diveshow.
One word of warning, our trial fit dates are 21st Feb so you'll be waiting 3months +.

Simon A

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Imported post

If you can get to the shop you may be able to get one off the peg..  I did all they did was change the boots for me I was there on the Sat and had the suit the following fri..

Sean

·
Duvet Diver
1,862 Posts
Imported post

Stu,
I tried that, but unfortunately off the peg was not big enough for me, and my wife is a strange shape. But yes if you are  not too unusual a shape they will do small alterations to an off the peg one.

Simon A

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

If ya don't fancy the tab down to Weymouth, you could go to Glasgow (can't remember the name of the shop, it's one of only three in Great Britain who sell DUI suits - can't speak for NI) or Sheffield (SDS Watersports) and get yourself a DUI TLS 350 (£741 off the peg, or more for m-t-m).

That said, I'm a DUI onwer/user and my next suit will be an O'Three. Good luck.

·
Banned
71 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>DO IT
If you can stretch to it get an Ri200 cos they're great. I bought one last november and it's fab. It dosen't leak makes you look dead cool and the comfort factor is luvvverly. You won't be dissappointed! I'm only an hour and half away from weymouth so gimme a call if you're in the area.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts