YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some newbie advice required, I bought some Euro twins with halcyon manifold which arrived without any stickers identifying o2 clean/suitable for nitrox use etc. Obviously as they were brand new managed to get them filled with 32% but can see this becoming more of an issue as they start to look aged. Am I worrying about nothing given the date of manufacture is stamped near necks, or is there somewhere to purchase some o2 clean stickers I can slap on. Not trying to pull a fast one but dont want a diving weekend scuppered for the sake of a service sticker.

thx in adv

·
Registered
20,638 Posts
Best advice? Get them cleaned....

To be fair, if they came clean the shop that sold them should have had the decency to put stickers on them.....

·
owner of rectotec
1,678 Posts
where did you buy them from? They should have had stickers on them. Usually Silent Planet ships them to shops ready made up with their stickers & o2 stickers on (or at least mine were).

TG

·
Registered
20,638 Posts
I imagine they have different regulations with regards to such things in Germany...

I would like to point out I have no link to BtS ;)

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
I'd guess they're not clean...

If they are clean then getting a sticker is all you need, otherwise get your cheque book out for the £50 it's going to cost you for the clean and sticker.

Matt.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts