YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Rather be Narked than *issed
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Galaxy s3/s3mini, iPhone5. HTC one, or other? Whats rekon peeps?

·
Registered
300 Posts
I have a HTC sv its 4g but I have it on a 3g plan from orange. It was an upgrade so I kept my unlimited mobile internet. I'm really happy with it, it is my first touch screen phone and I'm impressed. I wanted an iPhone but the plans didn't come close to my current plan. I think I made the right choice .

·
Sort of member - perhaps, possibly, maybe
3,276 Posts
I have always considered myself much too unimportant to have a mobile phone (I often used a work supplied one when I was still working) but I'm (vaguely) leaning towards getting one at some time. I'm also an Apple Mac baby so I have somewhat of a bias for an (unlocked) iPhone but the thread is obviously of interest to me as well. Mind, I'll probably (for what I consider to be very good reasons) first get an iPad. :)

Incidentally, I think I know what is meant by "unlocked" but if someone can come up with a more proper definition (which hopefully will agree with mine) I'd be grateful. Whatever, I'll pay full price for my mobile phone, if only because I rather dislike the "never-never".

·
Registered
91 Posts
I have an iPhone 5 and love it. Had a 4 before and a 3G before that.

I'm on Three, knocks everyone else out of the park for price, especially if you use Top Cashback, and the internet coverage is great.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I'd recommend the Nexus 4.... had a Galaxy Nexus/HTC Legend/Samsung S2 and blackberry and this is by far the best phone so far... it just does everything it should without any fuss... plus its quite a reasonable price SIM free.... I opted for O2 contract and used QuidCo to get a cashback.... plus if you know anyone with O2 and they can give you a cashback through their O2 friends and family... managed to get both...
John

1 - 6 of 6 Posts