YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#333399'>What if you wan't it to stay as it is?

Is it getting cofusing Bren??

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Tierney, with uncharacteristic 'Union Leader' cap on.......

"I was just reflecting the wishes of my membership...!"

(apart from the fact I'm not gonna spend £800+ on a curry for them!  
 )

Seriously, these are suggestions for new forums based on recent questions by some of you guys and we'll look into them - they may not be soon in coming and may never see the light of day, bearing in mind that Jay's just done a monster upgrade and back-up of the new forum. So please bear with us guys and we'll break out new forums where we can and it makes sense to do so.

NB: and I noticed one of you muppets actually voted for the question: 'OK, what do you want to see?' !! Outstanding  

·
Just not enough dive time.
9,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Imported post

I cant vote for 2 things Bren, why is that?
As it says, after I voted once, sod off you have already voted and we dont go in for vote rigging in this neck of the jungle.
Matt

·
Premium Member
5,739 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bren Tierney @ Mar. 04 2003,17:41)]NB: and I noticed one of you muppets actually voted for the question: 'OK, what do you want to see?' !! Outstanding  
That would be me mate.

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Matt mate,

We run the '1st-past-the-post' system here, squire, not the Single Transferable Vote where the result ends in a bun-fight and chaos  

Though that's not to say that other fora will not be under consideration in the future........

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Imported post

Emmmm, I think I'm  the muppet Bren. I wasted my blinkin' vote as well.:stupid: It was meant to be a leave as it is vote.

Peter

1 - 7 of 7 Posts