YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Dudes,

Just had a swatch and they are great!! Just hope mine turn out as good as these!! I've got 360+ from the last gig, so hopefully one or two will turn out OK!!

·
Premium Member
5,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Imported post

</span>
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Quote: from Bren Tierney on 12:47 am on Nov. 12, 2002
I've got 360+ from the last gig
<span =''>
Holy shite - I'm gonna have to get some more server space!

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey Heads,

Do it quickly mate!! I thought the pics and CDs wouldn't be ready until early next week - I've just had a phone call 10 mins ago from the developer and they're ready to collect today!!!

So there goes the rest of my day, like I'm gonna get any work done with all these puppies to wade through.

Let's just hope that SOME of them are half decent........

·
The Artist formerly known as 'Kirky'
2,228 Posts
Imported post

Nice pics from Andy, Marco, FI & Gav.

Come on Bren............your turn !!!

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Imported post

Hey Heads,

I'll bring the "Balancing Dog" pictures and "Slap that Willo" pics on CD at the weekend (along with the digi-cam to record further moments for posterity.....

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Imported post

Yes Davey, got a nice video of you trying to avoid the camera and 2tanks giving that bald nuggett of your a good slapping

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Sorry for the delay in getting my Maldives pics on here - we'll have to wait until after next weekend when I take them to Jay's house so we can look through and agree which one's are worth a toss and which can be picked out as 'best 30' or so. Then they'll get scanned in and hopefully be up on the Gallery scetion with the rest.

I will be posting my full (warts and all) dive report of the gig before that, so, if you're all sitting comfortably.......watch this space....;)

·
1,773 Posts
Imported post

Whatever you do ... on no account publish a picture of Tierney naked or semi-naked.

There are rules covering obscene publications and that would be.

Just make me jealous with lots of pics of fish and stuff ...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts