YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imported post

hello folks,
                 just registered onto your great site. just passed bsac club diver, now half way through sports diver training. i have 16 logged dives in open water (capenwray and dorothea) going to anglesy at the weekend for my first sea dive. yipeeeeee!!
my club is tameside sac based in dukinfield manchester.
www.tameside-sac.fsnet.co.uk

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Imported post

Welcome aboard scottie.

Feel free to ask any questions you like, no matter how simple or complex, as someone will know the answer.

Safe diving

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

A very warm welcome to you Scottie.

Good to see more Mancunians on the site - it was getting bogged down with Sweaties and Yorkies ;)

Good luck with your diver training mate, and feel free to join us for a dive when you feel you can or want to - we have a number of other BSAC divers on here and we'll always be able to find you a buddy to suit you and that you'll feel comfortable with.

Take care, dive safe and welcome to YD.

·
Snap Happy
2,802 Posts
Imported post

Hi Scottie,

welcome onboard and congrats on on getting your cert.  Just passed SD myself (crossed over from PADI) and looking forward to DL.

You'll love the sea mate, it beats quarries any day of the week (ok except when its blowing a gale and behaving like a washing machine with stones).

Cheers

Tim

·
C-in-C the Amphibious Contingent
1,421 Posts
Imported post

Hello and welcome!  You'll like it here, we don't bite.  Much...  Dive safely and take care. Ribbet.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Imported post

Hi there...welcome aboard...I'm new to the site too and within 4 days was buddied up with someone for the weekend so the site is a good'un. If you ever fancy a dip at Stoney then drop us a line, Cheers, Nige

·
Registered
288 Posts
Imported post

:luxhello:
Hi Scottie!!
Well at last, a fellow member from Dukinfiels SAC!! I wondered how long it would be because I do keep mentioning the site!

Welcome aboard Scottie - I know you'll find the site a great source of info, - loads of interesting articles and lots of dives if you're available.

Enjoy!  I'll see you next Monday at the pool!!
Cheers
John

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Imported post

hey there rocket man !!....u glad u passed u r sports diver theory yesterday ??... u still gotta learn those controlled bouyant lifts....lol!! u still hold the record of 0.3 seconds from 7 metres. my computer still hasn't forgiven u !!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Imported post

hey there rocket man !!....u glad u passed u r sports diver theory yesterday ??... u still gotta learn those controlled bouyant lifts....lol!! u still hold the record of 0.3 seconds from 7 metres. my computer still hasn't forgiven u !!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts