YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Hi all

Just came across this forum whilst waiting for an e-mail to arrive.  I have recently moved to Barkisland in West Yorkshire from South Wales and am actively looking for people to go diving with.  I had just got a good selection of buddies down south but have left them all behind to move in with my girlfriend.  Therefore, back to square one.

I am PADI trained to rescue Diver standard and have started on the road to DM.  A long road it has turned out to be but that is mainly because I am going so slowly.  

I am looking for all types of diving but wrecks have a bigger pull than most.  Always looking for new dive sites but not looking for the real tech stuff.

Looking forward to diving with you all....

Ken

·
Gone...and probably best forgotten
1,403 Posts
Imported post

Hello Mutley (Ken).  Welcome to the board and Yorkshire.  Keep looking in the planned trip section we get off quite a lot.  in fact, one or two of us are off to Stoney next Wednesday and everyone's invited.  Go on, nick off work!!

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey Ken,

Welcome to YD mate!

Now aint that just spooky?? There's you looking for a ready-made squad of new dive buddies and here's us looking to get you out for a dive or seventeen!? ;)

Please feel free to get straight in amongst it and choose one or more of any of the dives we post on our Planned Trips Section - they are open to all YD members and we spec them to suit all levels  of divers - so you'll be comfortable and we can easily find you a buddy. So looking forward to meeting and diving with you soon.

If you want, there's a mass troop gig over to Anglesey (wreck-fest!) on the weekend of 08th and 09th March (curently about 25 divers!) so you're more than welcome to join that if you fancy it.

Cheers,

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.