wreck diving addict
ccr diver
cheers barrie

·
Exiled in Scotland...
6,286 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Hi Barrie,

Warm welcome to YD mate. You'll find this place very friendly and welcoming. There is lots for you to read and get involved with, as I'm sure your getting to know now. Looks like your not new to diving from you post (unlike me). Look forward to reading your input on the forum.

Dave C

·
DUE CEO, Booking agent, Coffee maker & Dogsbody...
10,161 Posts
Imported post

Hi Barrie

Welcome to YD. Dont know your area but if you want to do some Dover wrecks give me a shout.

Dive Safe

Paul

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Well-in Barrie,

Let us know where you're diving out of, or can travel to, and we'll get a team up if you're up for it? We have a large number of box/unit/ circuits - open and closed divers on here, so state your preference mate we'll see about hooking up! Welcome to YD.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Imported post

diving mainly off the donegal coast,malin head.
irelands most northerly point.
i live in dublin and sometimes dive dublin but i tend dive malin due to the number and quality of the wrecks a number have been featured in 990.also there is the deadlight u-boats and the largest liner sunk in ww2 "empress of britain"44,000 tons.
always open to suggestions for diving trips and as malin is a 5 hour drive from dublin distance is not an issue.
cheers
barrie

·
To dive or not to dive - that's not even an option
2,998 Posts
Imported post

Hi Barry

Short and sweet intro. Welcome aboard.

James

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (dcrampt @ Dec. 28 2003,20:32)]Hi Barrie,

Warm welcome to YD mate. You'll find this place very friendly and welcoming. There is lots for you to read and get involved with, as I'm sure your getting to know now. Looks like your not new to diving from you post (unlike me). Look forward to reading your input on the forum.

Dave C
dave,
thanks for mail,not that new to diving but still learning and  hope to continue learning/diving for some time to come.
cheers
barrie

·
That's Dude with an E
12,959 Posts
Imported post

Welcome Barrie, to the YD nuthouse.

We don't do the usual Padi vs crowbar sorry BSAC debate here its North vs South or Civilisation vs Scotlnd.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#FF0000'>Hay there aint no North and South here no Jocks and Sasanachs just divers but the Southern ones seem to get cold quick, and drink shandy. Enjoy the fun.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts