YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

<font color='#F52887'>Hi all,

Been looking over Andy's shoulder for far to long, so i asked him to make me a member so i can reply to Angus's & Digger's comments in MY name and not his.

Suppose the fighting starts now , as Andy sits here chatting to you all every night , while i'm sat on the sofa watching tv, listening to all the fast key movements of his typing and giggling.

Have met some of the YD'ers over the past few weekends , and YES your all a nice friendly bunch, and i am proud to read how our kids are not a pain.

<< Andy's turn now >>> will add more later .

Jo.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Imported post

Thank god you've joined Jo.  

Perhaps all those sexiest remarks etc will stop now that he knows you are watching.  

Welcome aboard

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey Jo (isn't that a Hendrix song?  
)

You are indeed very welcome to YD - and being the good lady of our esteemed colleague (Andy), doubly so! Now I know who the brains behind the operation is!  

Hope to see you soon on weekend out on Taurus.

Cheers,

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Oh bloody hell,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,       WHO the hell taught you how to join up, Don't you fancy joining the knitting club down the O.A.P center instead.

BTW , Boat needs cleaning.

And as ya see now , divers want to dive, and planning for the 14th Feb,,,, come out for a trip, THEN ya can't say i never take ya out on Valentines day .

ya loving hubby, ya skipper and ya BOSS.

Andy
xxxx

ps ,,, Oh and as ya the COMPANY SECRETARY, have you sorted out a uniform yet ?    white shirt,short black skirt & black stockings are a must....YOU must look smart at meeting the boat after each dive , making sure NO kit is left behind

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>
[b said:
Quote[/b] ] Now I know who the brains behind the operation is!  
Now's theres an excuse,,,

her joining , brens comments ,,,,,,,,,,,, oh well good bye YD ,,,, Hello handbag net

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Andy the Commie 2 @ Feb. 04 2004,19:10)]Oh bloody hell,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,       WHO the hell taught you how to join up, Don't you fancy joining the knitting club down the O.A.P center instead.

BTW , Boat needs cleaning.

And as ya see now , divers want to dive, and planning for the 14th Feb,,,, come out for a trip, THEN ya can't say i never take ya out on Valentines day .

ya loving hubby, ya skipper and ya BOSS.

Andy
xxxx

ps ,,, Oh and as ya the COMPANY SECRETARY, have you sorted out a uniform yet ?    white shirt,short black skirt & black stockings are a must....YOU must look smart at meeting the boat after each dive , making sure NO kit is left behind
Andy was last seen sporting a noticeable limp.......

·
That's Dude with an E
12,959 Posts
Imported post

Hi Jo, welcome to the nut house that your sex slave Andy resides in.

As for your two young uns, you gotta beef em up a bit, when l suggested carrying my twinset down the ramp l got a strange look, l was even going to lift it on his back.

Weather permitting see you Saturday, any chance of low fat donuts to go with the cuppa?  

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Imported post

<font color='#F52887'>Howie, me little horny devil.

The reason that LOW FAT donuts are not supplied is that i want the crew to grow REAL FAT muscle to carry our customers twinsets from car to boat.

My job as company secretary, as i have been told is to provide CUSTOMER CARE, so i think 2 young boys carrying twinsets is better than LOW FAT donuts eating into our 0.0137 % daily profit margin.

NOW, isn't that better than having a DIVE PRICE rise ?

and NO the CUSTOMER IS NEVER RIGHT, unless you've had building work done :S

Jo
xx

·
Registered
755 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Welcome Jo

Good to see you on here at last - see you on the Taurus soon

Ian

·
DUE CEO, Booking agent, Coffee maker & Dogsbody...
10,161 Posts
Imported post

Hi Jo,

Good to see you on the boards.

See you Sat.

Regards

Paul

·
To dive or not to dive - that's not even an option
2,998 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jo Taurus @ Feb. 04 2004,20:00)]My job as company secretary, as i have been told is to provide CUSTOMER CARE, so i think 2 young boys carrying twinsets is better than LOW FAT donuts eating into our 0.0137 % daily profit margin.
Hi Jo

I see Andy is bragging about how well off he is, is that how he landed you?, did he woo you with tales of exotic places and a plush life stye?

Basicaly the guy is broke, he doesn't have two pennies to rub together and so I feel it my duty to say on his behalf, thanks you for the free, voluntary labour, he greatly apprieciates it and couldn't manage without you.

James

(Andy - you owe me a pint at Stoney.)

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Hey up! What's happened here then? Oh no. If you can join, so can my missus. And if she sees some of the posts on here...

Good to see you guys again at the weekend. Always a pleasure.

You'll have to make another donation if you want some balls! Ask Andy to put in some cash for you, makes you look dead experienced on the boards!

Digs.

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>My balls are coming. I think. I've got to get some cash first! Seriously, I'm sorting it.

What a great present for Valentines Day? Get your lady some balls! Oh god. The inuendo. So many jokes, so little time...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts