YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>if ya a bored , nosey bugger like me, i do like looking at peoples profiles ..

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Porg @ Feb. 14 2004,19:46)]Bra size, favourite position, credit card details and your mothers maiden name......
Actually I think you will find that credit card and mothers maiden name are not of concern to many of the "gentlemen" on YD.  

But for myself,  can't comment on the bra size (What I do on weekends is my business)

Favourite position.  Horizontal or slightly head down  

Daz

·
Street Cleansing Operative
4,427 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Porg @ Feb. 14 2004,19:46)]Bra size, favourite position, credit card details and your mothers maiden name......
<font color='#000080'>None of which seems to be on your profile . . .

How about sticking a picture on everyone? The place has got noticeably more friendly since we started putting our pictures up as avatars - far more human. So how about a picture on the profiles.

For one thing it will make it far easier to spot YD friends at dive sites.

·
iGeek therefore iTrek
3,253 Posts
Imported post

Duly updated. I suppose I'll have to introduce myself one day as well

·
Small, yet perfectly formed...
3,299 Posts
Imported post

Bump..
Can I just ask some of the newer YDers to put something about themselves in their profiles, it gives us nosey people a bit more idea of who you are , where you live, how you like to dive etc and can also lead to some more interesting hellos rather than just Hiya. we can tailor a welcome to match your interests
Thanks
Jules

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Amen to that Sister Jules!

Some of the newer guys and gals have gone full bifters in giving true and plenty on their intro's and profiles - some might need a little work. The more you give, the easier it is to get in amongst it here o YD and it makes it easier for you guys to hook up with us on any future dives when we meet you!

Welcome aboard all.

Go plenty - go large!! (in details)  

1 - 13 of 13 Posts