YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Lurker
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone recomend someone in the midlands who can replace a neck seal for me? I need the suit back in working order for the weekend of the 19/20 May as I have a course booked.

·
Now a Silent Warrior
1,447 Posts
o3 fitted a neck seal for me on a ND suit the work is great ring them see what they can do for you.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Same here, I put my finger through my neck seal 4 days before my recovery course. I phoned SDS, explained the situation and they replaced it for me in time. I guess they wouldn't always be able to do it, but top marks ne way. And they did a good job too.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
How much was postage?
Sorry Neil, I didn't see your question...

Drysuit Dave includes the return postage in his fee.... I paid an extra £5 to get it insured on tits return journey.

When my missus posted the suit down to Dave, she got charged £20 to insure it "signed for" next day delivery via Royal Mail....

Andrew

·
Registered
37 Posts
neck seal

Hi neil we at reefers and wreckers do neck seal repairs and could post it back in 2 days , 35 quid plus postage ,

·
I am a person NOT a number
7,710 Posts
Hi there yes we took over shop 2 weeks ago , pop in for coffee always good to meet people, padiman .
Now if you had offered an Earl Grey Tea I might have called in as I need a new dsmb but coffee aint tempting enough to drag me away from my armchair viewing of the footy.
No doubt we will catch up soon though.

Yaz

1 - 15 of 15 Posts