YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Exiled in Scotland...
6,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Hi Gang,

Josie and I are just back from four dives off Bass Rock and Craigleith out of North Berwick. We have completed all proscribed dives and we are now BSAC Sports Divers  

Off to May Isle in the Firth of Forth next weekend. and then Farnes the Next. I can't wait now.

Dave C

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Nice work guys. Time for you pair to get down and do some diving with me! Somebody's got to want me?

And you know you want a twinset...

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Well-in guys!!

Look forward to see ya both soon for a YD wet.

·
iGeek therefore iTrek
3,253 Posts
Imported post

Well done to you both - when are you planning to do Wales again? Only If you want to be honorary bunnies of course.

Great news and well done,

Noel and Dawn

·
"That's NOT my avatar! It's film of me AFTER I was
528 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#008080'>Congrats! You've now got access to some great wrecks in Oban and the Farnes, enjoy! Safe diving!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Imported post

Well done to you both. I recall that when I introduced myself on this forum you were one of the first to welcome me.
May you both continue to have enjoyable and safe diving.

Mike

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Imported post

Well done to the two of you...Dive Leader next so you can enjoy the narks at 50!

Have fun, dive safe.

Neil

·
Armchair diver and slummy mummy
592 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Noel Johnson @ May 03 2004,06:51)]Well done to you both - when are you planning to do Wales again? Only If you want to be honorary bunnies of course.

Great news and well done,

Noel and Dawn
Thank you all for your comments.

Unfortunately this means that I can't really blame my crap bouyancy and general pants diving on being a newbie anymore!!
But I've got some more dives organised so will be able to practise practise and practise.  We're going on a trip next Sunday with our club, and the organiser offered to  let us dive together, but we declined - our underwater arguments about nothing important are even better than the arguments about nothing on land!!

We're going to the YD gig at Angelsey so it will be good to catch up with the people that we've met and also meet some new faces.

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Imported post

Congrats, Dave and Josie!  It's a lot of hard work to get through the SD course, but well worth it.

See you on the Wittering Rhib in July!
dan

·
Creature of the night
14,183 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Dave & Josie,

congratulations on reaching SD  

Safe diving,
Steve.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts