·
"Look mate, the problem's between the user and the
2,711 Posts
yup....

cracking viz under the boat!!!

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
I know, just wondering which "inland dive site" they filmed it at - cos I'll be there this weekend! :teeth:
no hoods, no gloves and just a 5 mm wetsuit, cracking viz - in the UK.. when are we going diving then? because after Gildy this weekend I need some viz.. just a couple of feet would do, it would be quite an interesting experience to be able to see your hands...

LOL

B x

·
2,711 Posts

·
2,711 Posts
sorry they were manifolded on his first dive
didnt think they were.... cause I did wonder.....

but not 100%

Edit - convulsions started after a reg swap

·
Registered
666 Posts
Yep, manifolded on the first dive and indies on the second (they'd obviously filmed the first dive before someone pointed out the error!)

I'm impressed that she could dive to 45m on a 12L and have more air than he did on his twins!

·
Registered
666 Posts
Although when the guy was researching scuba diving on t'internet, I did wonder if he was going to say "Here, you'll never guess, there's a website called Yorkshire Divers!" :teeth:

·
Atomic Blonde and Midjit Idjit
16,469 Posts
Although when the guy was researching scuba diving on t'internet, I did wonder if he was going to say "Here, you'll never guess, there's a website called Yorkshire Divers!" :teeth:
LOL, I thought that :)

Interesting she did a course in the tropics that lasted a few days which qualified her to dive to 45m...

·
Please delete all my posts
12,604 Posts
I too wondered what site as the Viz was amazing. I did also wonder about the twins and the CNS. She had too many dangly bits though and I did wonder if she was going to have an entanglement incident when she swam backwards out of the vans cabin.

best comment had to be " well we can still wear the rubber suits" at the end.

·
Thats MISTER Blue Boots to you....
9,371 Posts
Thats the point though isn't it, when I learnt my PADI AOW, I was able to dive to 40 metres after only 7 dives in Bovisand Harbour and 2 off a boat. Crazy in some ways... I guess thats why they have reduced it to 30 metres these days.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts