YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Penetrating Member
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:angel:Well done to Janina (Nina) Preisner for setting a new Womens Wreck Record of 159.6m on the Jolanda (Yolanda) wreck in Sharm on 1st May. Also to Neil Black, her buddy and videographer. Check out the full story and some awesome video at Deepdives Home - Technical Diving in Sinai, Egypt, go onto home or jolanda page and click on jolanda videos!

K

·
14-9-09
3,169 Posts
:angel:Well done to Janina (Nina) Preisner for setting a new Womens Wreck Record of 159.6m on the Jolanda (Yolanda) wreck in Sharm on 1st May. Also to Neil Black, her buddy and videographer. Check out the full story and some awesome video at Deepdives Home - Technical Diving in Sinai, Egypt, go onto home or jolanda page and click on jolanda videos!

K
Hmmm, got to admit the video is awesome-ly bad and mind numbingly boring. Sorry :redface: it just is - and thumping 'techno' sounds don't always fit with u/water film - even good u/water film - which that isn't.

·
Penetrating Member
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wreck record

I agree the music may not be to everyone´s liking.
but as to being boring, what else is there to show in a video of this type? or would you prefer the video showed shots of baby dolphins breaking the surface every few minurtes??
Most technical divers, i think would not find it boring, as it is interesting to see how many support divers, how much equipment etc is involved in something like this. Also i think the way the video is broken down into 3 sections on the website, gives us the option as to which part we want to view!!!

K.

·
Penetrating Member
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wreck record

Also i dont think the video was made with the intention of being sold to National Geographic! i think the intention was to prove the depth and hence the record!

K.

·
Sponsored by The Betty Ford Clinic and Prozac
4,501 Posts
So why only go half way? Wusses! ;)
Well you know what it's like out is Sharm - you can only go so deep on a single Ali80 and EN32.... :teeth:

·
Flaccid Member
5,410 Posts
A.Bellend

Hmmm, got to admit the video is awesome-ly bad and mind numbingly boring. Sorry :redface: it just is - and thumping 'techno' sounds don't always fit with u/water film - even good u/water film - which that isn't.
Hmmm, got to admit your post is awesome-ly bad and mind numbingly insulting towards a new member. Sorry :redface: it just is - and your 'signature' - good? - isn't

·
on last legs
890 Posts
;)

K

I don't give a toss how bad the music/video is.Well done to Nina & Neil. I'm sure as sh*t I wouldn't want to do it.
Fame and fortune should come her way because she is a fantastic woman and a nicer and more patient woman I've yet to meet.
Oh, and she's a babe ;)
:D

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hmmm, got to admit your post is awesome-ly bad and mind numbingly insulting towards a new member. Sorry :redface: it just is - and your 'signature' - good? - isn't

As the main videographer I find your comments rather insulting, I would love to see you turn out some thing better. I may add that I did not choose the music on the Nina's & Neil's version !

Should you wish to see my cut with different music :) have a look at www.mydiveproductions.com

Again congratulations Nina

James

·
"Look mate, the problem's between the user and the
2,711 Posts
JDT... you've got a pm....

·
The smell of freshly turned delrin is more powerfu
3,173 Posts
Should you wish to see my cut with different music :) have a look at MYDIVEPRODUCTIONS.COM

Again congratulations Nina

James
hey I only watched your version twice in a row so I gues I enjoyed it. Dont take what is said on here too badly, some people love to moan. my complaint is who chose thoses fins :) blue :)

oh and welcome to YD james.

David

·
Registered
138 Posts
It says in your profile that you're an award winning cameraman. What exactly are your awards? What did you get them for?

Sal

1 - 20 of 85 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.