YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Hi i'm Annalisa and new to posting - I have been diving for about 4 years in UK (not too much) Madagascar and Thailand and reached MSDT with 250+ logged  dives - living as a student in London without transport makes regular diving difficult

·
Registered
797 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000F22'>Welcome Annalisa, thats an unusual name is it greek? Anyhow welcome to the friendliest bunch of divers on the internet.

Hope you enjoy, there are some real characters and knowledgable persons here.

gareth

·
Exiled in Scotland...
6,286 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Welcome to Yorkshire Divers Annalisa,

Your very welcome to this place. You'll find everyone very friendly and welcoming. I don't know how much you've seen of this place but do have a good route around. There is lots of interesting stuff for everyone. If you've a lack of transport then go to the 'Need a buddy' or 'Planned Dives' sections and just ask around or put your name down for trips. There is hopefully other dives from your neck of the woods who would be willing to offer lifts.

We're having a large meet at Stoney Cove in two weeks. There will be lots of YDs there. Hope your not bussy and can make it. If your stuck for a lift then get your name down on the planned trips page. Or post a new thread on 'Need a buddy'. Ask for a lift and I'm sure there will be lots of offers.

Dave C

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey Annalisa,

Welcome to YD! Please feel to join us at Stoney on Feb 21st for the Mass Dive and party afterwards - see Planned Trips for details and see who's offering lifts!

Cheers and hope to see you on a wet soon!

Bren.

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Welcome Annalisa,

ya can always hook up with one on the other ' cockney's ', and come to Dover for a splash sometime.

Andy

·
Registered
1 Posts
Imported post

Hello yorkshire divers. My name is Mark and i am a trainee diver in oldham with our local B.S.A.C. i am just about to finish my ocean diver coarse then its right onto sports diver. I have had a couple of dives in Majorca but enjoyed Capernwray last weekend even more:D

·
"hardly ever here"
799 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>hmmmm - diggingdiver.... i reckon it's digger posting under another name,  in order to cause h-net style havoc  

·
"hardly ever here"
799 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kate R @ Feb. 09 2004,15:56)]hmmmm - diggingdiver.... i reckon it's digger posting under another name,  in order to cause h-net style havoc  
apologies! diggingdiver has informed me by PM that she is in fact quite distinct from digger.

luckily for her  

always good to have these things cleared up  

·
Snap Happy
2,802 Posts
Imported post

I knew an Annalisa, Italian girl - as mad as a hatter!

So if you're anything like that then you'll fit right in.  Welcome.

And hi to Mark, trying to sneak in under somebody else's intro???

·
TDI Instructor Trainer
2,949 Posts
Imported post

Hi Annalisa,

I'm based in Surrey so not too far away. Welcome to YD.

Mark

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Imported post

I bet she's an Ozzy. Look at the facts;
Anna-lisa was a cute blonde from Neighbours. Nice lips IIRC.
Digging diver-perhaps she's dug her way here from Oz
She lives in London, that pretty much seals it. Either Oz or SA.

Elementary my dear Watson!

Welcome to YD Anna-lisa. I'm sure you'll have fun.

Peter

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Perhaps i should clear up the matter of my nationality.. am british though have lived in south africa and zambia - so not many worlds away from oz :p. Am named after a swedish girl, with blonde hair and long legs though have not adopted either of these qualities unfortunately/ fortunately - not sure which:D.... Thank you everyone for the warm welcome, and i look forward to arranging some dives with y'all soon... Annalisa

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (peter k @ Feb. 09 2004,20:41)]Anna-lisa was a cute blonde from Neighbours. Nice lips IIRC.
I don't mean to be nit-picky, but wasn't that Annalise?  Cute, but her mother was evil and killed off poor old Jim.  Ah, happy student days.

Back to the real world (like the world could be any more real than Neighbours) - Welcome Annalisa and Mark (who really WAS in Neighbours).

dan.

·
That's Dude with an E
12,959 Posts
Imported post

Dan l thought l was sad watching l'm a celeb, but you REMEMBER the girlies names from neighbours  

Back to the original post, welcome Annalisa theirs a few of us from our capital city and the south east, so there will be plenty of oportunity to hook up sometime and go diving.

Thers a few Norfern Munkees here as well, so be warned.    

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>How has this passed me by. Not only a new lady, but a lady who can afford to live in the centre of london.

My name's Digger. Forget anything you'll have heard, been PMed or E-mailed already. It's not true!

Anyway, get your bottom along to Stoney on the 21st, and if the rest of you wants to come too that'll be good! YD-stock rules!

Get in there, good to see some more instructors with a bit of experience on the boards too.

Digs.

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (diving dude @ Feb. 10 2004,01:50)]Dan l thought l was sad watching l'm a celeb, but you REMEMBER the girlies names from neighbours  
Here we go! More Kelly admissions!
Her real name is Kimberly Davies. I used to have a wee thing for her(no jokes please!). To the extent she was modelling in the Freemans catalogue and I ordered it just to check out the quality of her, err, clothes.

Yes I do feel suitably ashamed, but she really was kinda cute,
Peter

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Imported post

And let's not forget Sarah Vandenburg, who played Lou's daughter Lauren.  She managed to lure the surfer dude away from Beth (Natalie OOh!Me-Goolies-bird).

What I would have paid to be that surfer dude.
dan.

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Imported post

Just before you start ripping the pi*h for something you don't know about. Have a swatch at this first-

best damn Freemans ever,
Peter

1 - 20 of 22 Posts