YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Newbie to this site.....like what I see so far  ......

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey Jane,

Glad to see you joined us! A very warm welcome to YD - please, take a seat, take your time and choose which dives you fancy joining us on. See both the Buddy and Planned Trips sections.

Notice to all YD'ers: Jane's looking for regular buddies in the Essex area (Kate? you're in that manor aren't you?), so please raise your hand and get her in the water!

And Jane, if you fancy meeting a goodly group of us, we're having something of a mass gathering at Stoney Cove (Leicestershire) on Saturday, Feb 21st, so consider yourself invited for the dive and following party afterwards!

Cheers,

·
wibble
11,450 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Hello, i am the board mad woman (apparently, just because im taking a 3foot inflatable willy as a DSMB to stoney).  You should defo try to come to stoney and meet the crowd.  I think the NHS are doing a special on therapy afterwards to help you recover.

porgster

·
To dive or not to dive - that's not even an option
2,998 Posts
Imported post

Hi Jane

Nice to meet an Essex girl - I think.

Glad someone knew you 'cause there's no info on you, tell us about your childhood?

Good idea from Porg, can we all take inflatables, I've got an aligator!

James

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Imported post

Hi All,

Thanks for the welcome ....Bren, i'll put the 21st in my diary and hope that the weather is not cold (I haven't got a drysuit
) I will have an empty car so anyone who needs a lift, then just let me know.

Hey, Porg, taking a 3foot willy  ANYWHERE sounds like a good idea to me

cheers, Jane.

PS James, its ALWAYS nice to meet an Essex girl

·
Exiled in Scotland...
6,286 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Hi Jane,

Welcome to YD, I'm sure you'll grow to love this place. Its a great place for friendly banter, finding things out (mostly about diving) and meeting like minded divers. See you in Feb. I'll be the one in Scuba Gear.

Dave C

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#3BB9FF'>Hi Jane

I've just replied to the e-mail you sent...ages ago!

I know I'm a bit late, but wecome to the mad house!!!

x x x

1 - 9 of 9 Posts