11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't wait for the next one.

Already bought the pop corn!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

·
You think I know nothing....and I do!!
562 Posts
Cant wait for my refund.....its only been six months now....still I emailed OSEL today, we'll see what excuses they come up with this time!!

·
A VS Cash Cow
17,832 Posts
ahhhh well done for bringing this back up. The only way to get a newsletter is for it to appear in the news threads section, usually within 2 weeks a newsletter is forthcoming.

·
Diving is expensive, live with it!
1,215 Posts
There should be one due any moment - the last quarterly one was 18 May, so by rights there should be one this weekend sometime.

Of course, they weren't specific about what kind of quarter they were talking about - it could be a quarter decade, century, millenium.......

·
Jesus don't want me for a sunbeam
13,407 Posts
Servants' quarters? You know what these Russki oligarchs are like.

I'd almost forgotten about the Pox. Well apart from a snotagram when I mentioned DrD elsewhere recently (and not even Bowenworld).

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Reactions: gobfish1

·
A VS Cash Cow
17,832 Posts
does anyone get the feeling the Apocalypse has come and gone and we can all breath a sigh of relief.

·
more weaselly than a weaselly thing
3,628 Posts
does anyone get the feeling the Apocalypse has come and gone and we can all breath a sigh of relief.
Theres a trend, started with the rapture. Mind you, I did admire that guy who sold pet care plans to all the suc... religious types who thought it was going to happen. Now that was a masterstroke.

·
A VS Cash Cow
17,832 Posts
Theres a trend, started with the rapture. Mind you, I did admire that guy who sold pet care plans to all the suc... religious types who thought it was going to happen. Now that was a cracking scam.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm i have an idea.

Apocalypse Insurance anyone, insure yourself and your loved ones against the end of the world. Payable only on complete collapse of society.

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm i have an idea.

Apocalypse Insurance anyone, insure yourself and your loved ones against the end of the world. Payable only on complete collapse of society.
Do you think ADW had the same insurance as Fred astaire,

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
I thought it was going to change the world .........................
All joking aside, it's a shame it didn't! If it had delivered on all of the promises and performance, it would have been brilliant. But you know what they say about things that appear too good to be true...

·
13,407 Posts
Do you think ADW had the same insurance as Fred astaire,
Against self inflicted gunshot wounds to his foot?

Or do you mean having some protection against being shagged by a Ginger?

·
13,407 Posts
All joking aside, it's a shame it didn't! If it had delivered on all of the promises and performance, it would have been brilliant. But you know what they say about things that appear too good to be true...
Yeah who'd have thought a fully tested, unbreakable rebreather with super safe electronics monitoring wouldnt have been available for 600 quid in just a few months? :D

1 - 20 of 68 Posts