YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
41 - 60 of 61 Posts
Discussion starter · #42 ·
Maybe your Mrs has been..... Erm....... Borrowing them for something else :)
Seriously unlikely. :(

Then the Divesoft gas analyser needed a new PP3.

Nearly done now. Top up the gas tonight and load it all into the car tomorrow morning.
Just one more day in the office to survive without murdering anybody.

Discussion starter · #49 ·
Well it's all piled in the hall ready to load first thing tomorrow.
Far too much kit as ever.
Now I just need to do the laptop and the cable-fest of chargers and downloaders.

Oh and some clothes... and toothbrush and stuff (yes I have forgotten those once)

Phil, when you say "next week" do you mean you leave this weekend and will be diving 21st to 26th?, or are you there the following week?
Hi Dave,

That's the one - I'm leaving tomorrow night and will be in sunny Stromness on Saturday. We're dayboat on the Jean Elaine.

Are you up too?

Phil

Well it's all piled in the hall ready to load first thing tomorrow.
Far too much kit as ever.
Now I just need to do the laptop and the cable-fest of chargers and downloaders.

Oh and some clothes... and toothbrush and stuff (yes I have forgotten those once)
Have a good trip - might bump into you up there.

Ok you lot you have really f*ck my week up as i am not joining everyone up there and have to work as ever.:angry: Sounds like you are going to have a great week hope you do a trip report when its over. enjoy:)

41 - 60 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.