YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>dose any of these fine people om this site hav a set of nitrox blending tables that they would e mail me
thanks in advance dave
[email protected]

·
Registered
7 Posts
Imported post

Hi, I've got an excel spreadsheet that gives the amount of oxygen needed to be added to any cylinder at any pressure to give a mix up to 40%.  You can then print it off in a handy A4 format for storage next to your blending kit.  I've also go another spreadsheet that gives you the amount of nitrox to be added, if decanting from a nitrox bank, depending on the % added.  If either of these are any use to you I'd be happy to pass them on, but make no claims as to their accuracy - you must check the blend before use.

Angie

·
Registered
377 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#728FCE'>The seac sub website has a free downloadable nitrox filling program. Very easy to use in either bars or psi. Follow this link,here, got to Links, select Downloads and it is at the bottom of the page.

Good luck.

Chris

·
Feeling a Tad Oppressed!
614 Posts

·
Registered
5,262 Posts
Hi.
Take the course then you will be able to do it without tables and programs, and you might also learn the different ways if you do it wrong or have the wrong set up how you will blow yourself up and burn your house down, and ways to avoid it by doing it correctly!.:embarasse

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Hi.
Take the course then you will be able to do it without tables and programs, and you might also learn the different ways if you do it wrong or have the wrong set up how you will blow yourself up and burn your house down, and ways to avoid it by doing it correctly!.:embarasse
TBH I did a nitrox/trimix blending course and came away thinking what a waste of time and money it was.

I then got my hands on a copy of the Oxygen Hackers handbook and learnt much much more than on the course.

I then joined a club that mixes all its own gases and learnt even more from the guy that does all the mixing.

·
Not so New Member
298 Posts
did you get

Dave

Did you get what you wanted or are you still looking? I can send you some tables I made some years ago (still work :angel: )

·
Registered
5,262 Posts
TBH I did a nitrox/trimix blending course and came away thinking what a waste of time and money it was.

I then got my hands on a copy of the Oxygen Hackers handbook and learnt much much more than on the course.

I then joined a club that mixes all its own gases and learnt even more from the guy that does all the mixing.
:thumbsup: :wink:
Has Dave done the same?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts