YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
GUE Instructor
9,260 Posts
I'll have to tell the chimps, but you can dive with me if you'd like.

I've just run the numbers for 25% and 50%, and the difference in the deco between that and 21/35 and 50% is negligible, so you'd be fine there. I'd do slightly more deco than a plan for your gas would require anyway.

However, you'd have to follow my ascent plan on this one, at least up to 6 metres, which would get you out of the water fine, but almost certainly bend your VR2 for the day.

Once we get back on the boat, I'll tell you what the wreck was like :D

·
aka Chimp 1 or Mavis...
10,108 Posts
not if GLOC's navigating... :)
He won't be with me and Howard. So nyaar, nyaar, nyaar, nyaar, nyaaar!! :D

I'm sort of hoping the brief from the skipper will be a little better than the last one (not from Smudge, another skipper, Smudge is good like that!!)

·
Utrinque Paratus
6,077 Posts

I'm sort of hoping the brief from the skipper will be a little better than the last one (not from Smudge, another skipper, Smudge is good like that!!)
Howard ???

This week a few people have mentioned possibly pulling off this trip. Unfortunately I can’t afford to cover the cost of having empty spaces. So I am really sorry but if you pull off and don’t re-fill your place then I am going to have to insist that normal YD rules apply and the places are paid for in full.

The list I have is as follows:
1. MJH
2. Rob Dobson
3. J.W.
4. Jag
5. Mal Bridgeman
6. GLOC
7. Garf
8. Nick Saunders
9. The Duck
10. John Touhig
11. Scimitar Place 1
12. Scimitar Place 2

Subs Bench:
Graham

·
aka Chimp 1 or Mavis...
10,108 Posts
Don't worry, it's not you that's confused.... :teeth:
Aaargghhh, good job I am an mod so I can change all the posts to make it look like I didn't make a mistake.

I forgot about the new Chimp!!

·
Utrinque Paratus
6,077 Posts

Sooooo now GARF is diving with JAG and you are Solo (billy no mates) do you want to use one of my VR3's :D

Graham

·
aka Chimp 1 or Mavis...
10,108 Posts
Sooooo now GARF is diving with JAG and you are Solo (billy no mates) do you want to use one of my VR3's :D

Graham
Nope, got the other Chimp (5) to dive with (although I am a billy-no-mates) and I have my weighting all sorted thanks so won't need the VR3 :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.