YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where you can get Nitrox fills on/around Anglesey late Sat afternoon or early Sunday morning? I've seen one place in Holyhead advertise opening until 5pm, but I'm not sure we'll get to Holyhead in time. Diving out of Menai Bridge on the Sat afternoon.

Cheers

Dave

·
Wreck Enthusiast
4,161 Posts
Dunno if it's any use, but I've got a set of twins with 32% in that I won't be using now :frown:

If you have room and can collect you're welcome to borrow them! (Plus the ali80 if necessary).

·
Still wet behind the ears ;)
266 Posts
Anglesey nitrox.

I'm sure if you gave Martin or Caroline a ring at Anglesey Divers (Holyhead) they would try their upmost to fill your cylinders if you require them being filled out of shop hours - their service and customer care is beyond expectations usually.
Give them a call anyway

01407 764545

http://www.diveanglesey.co.uk/dnn/

[email protected]

Otherwise it's Pembrokeshire or Chester area I'm affraid!

Irfon

·
life is too short
1,987 Posts
Possible contact could be scott waterman, of quest diivng (did a few dives off his boat out of menai bridge during feb & march).
Quest Diving Charters - Contact Information

Telephone :- 01248 716923

Mobile :- 07974 249 005

HTH

·
Resident Windfarmologist
1,852 Posts
try AKS diving in conwy on your way down. Adam should be able to help

keith

·
Registered
767 Posts
Adam isn't in Conwy now, He is in Ruthin Tel. 07968 061177.

Hope this helps,
David.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Elfyn (yellowbuttybox) might be able to help. Try sending a PM.
Yeah, hoping they can help us out before ropes off on Sunday, otherwise we have a problem. :frown:

Thanks for suggestions from others. Tried AKS, they don't do fills any more. We're out with Scott on Sat but not getting back until 7pm, so he cannot give us a fill then. I'm sure we'll get sorted one way or another.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts