YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

I'm trying to build up a file on Nitrox history, theory and the safe use of. So far I've dug out a plain Scottish page of history and theory, but I'm looking for a page that gives the various calculations for the safe use of. It has to be in easy to understand terms(It's not only for myself) with easily explained formulae for figuring out things like MOD, END, CNS exposure and so on.

Any help troops,
Peter

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Imported post

Mmmmm strange. That's exactly what I've already got except I got it from Techdiver. Are the sites related in any way?

And why does the forumz link bring you onto YD?

It's reall just all the calculations I need now, pref. with the tables as well. It really does have to be simple to understand as the girl ain't too technically minded.

Peter

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey Peter,

You could always have a swatch back through the Tek Forum here also as I put a ruck of Trimx/Nitrox etc. links on there months back. Hope they help mate.

And remember, when explaining it to others, S-P-E-A-K slowly

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bren Tierney @ Sep. 25 2003,17:55)]And remember, when explaining it to others, S-P-E-A-K slowly
I need to S-P-E-A-K slowly as I only really T-H-I-N-K slowly. Years of late nights at the garage looking for Irn-Bry, Pot Noodles and Vera Lynns made sure of that.  

I'll trawl through it anyway. Cheers Mr T.

Peter

1 - 7 of 7 Posts