YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
A VS Cash Cow
17,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
bloody weather again, saturdays diving out of Weymuff has been binned and the skippers not too hopeful for sunday. I'm not impressed with the weather. :angry:

·
Dive tart, just can't say no :-)
9,453 Posts
If the weather improves Edward and I are planning on doing The Betsy Anna /Kyarra on wednesday plus a drift of some sort (avoid the bank holiday rush) take a day off and join us, at least you'll get wet and have a giggle.

·
A VS Cash Cow
17,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If the weather improves Edward and I are planning on doing The Betsy Anna /Kyarra on Thursday plus a drift of some sort (avoid the bank holiday rush) take a day off and join us, at least you'll get wet and have a giggle.
would love to but heres the kicker i swapped my out-of-hours call out week so i could do my trip this weekend so can't do anything next week or weekend.

·
PADI Internet Specialty Diver
10,679 Posts
Just started pissing down here. Big heavy drops. Spare a thought for Ratty he's coming over to Belgium on the bike :D

The year has been shit that's for sure. I was thinking about buying a boat but the idea is losing its appeal right now :(

Chris

·
Wreck Enthusiast
4,161 Posts
I'm not impressed with the weather. :angry:
Was lovely at the Blue Lagoon last night. Kitted up with a bit of sunshine and surfaced later trying to work out where we'd ended up with the scooters to a pretty cool red sunset :)

You want to try some of the inland sites more often - they don't tend to get blown out :angel:

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Was lovely at the Blue Lagoon last night. Kitted up with a bit of sunshine and surfaced later trying to work out where we'd ended up with the scooters to a pretty cool red sunset :)

You want to try some of the inland sites more often - they don't tend to get blown out :angel:
Neil,
Your brave scootering around Blue Lagoon, normally you cant see more than a meter in front of you:redface:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.