·
I'm a country member
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
147 Posts
What he said........

and in the words of Harold "The Mafia? I've shit 'em."...

Mark

·
I'm a country member
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What he said........

and in the words of Harold "The Mafia? I've shit 'em."...

Mark

I think he sumed it up with the words
"What I'm looking for is someone who can contribute to what England has given to the world: culture, sophistication, genius. A little bit more than an 'ot dog, know what I mean?"

·
Registered
759 Posts
Please dont make it as bad as the italian job remake

·
Finless: You couldn't invent him...
23,946 Posts
Sorry to be a pedant bully but, if we are going to pick on our wayward colonial cousins because of their lack of sophistication and ability to ruin perceived film classics, I think you should get your verbal assault spelt correctly - "inbred". However, I suppose the 'in-breads' would be allowable (with reference to 'burger chopping') if placed within quotation marks to indicate a deliberate misspelling? :):):)

I'm really sorry but I just couldn't resist this time.

If it's any consolation, I don't really have the "book smarts" to be a pedant so I live in a world of perpetual worrying about whether I've spelt or punctuated things correctly ..............

OK, I admit it - "I have a problem"! :)

I can't believe I'm like this ............. I used to hate it when my Mum was forever picking me up on my "not speaking 'proper.'" :)

Reactions: IanD

·
Registered
452 Posts
No No

you would think they were fed up of remakes after they re-wrote history and won world war 2 single handedly!!!

what next Rambo at Agincourt????

1 - 7 of 7 Posts