YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Hello list,

I always wondered why this forum posts on weekend are very poor and was wondering why? I tought that maybe many of you use work pc and instead of working they are on YD forum, which is not that bad  
 . Can someone answer me, don't tell me to go diving istead of stay on pc as me after a dive I go back home and enter YD  

Regards

Pierre

·
Registered
12,795 Posts
Imported post

Pierre

Yes you, like me, should be diving. At least you got a dive  

While some post from work, I reckon most of the sods are diving. I am trying to get rid of a minor cold in preparation for next weekend. Diving and meeting some of the other YD'ers.

Adrian

·
Finless: You couldn't invent him...
23,946 Posts
Imported post

I work on a PC at my office all week - I can't often be bothered to turn my home PC on (yes I'm at work now for my sins and on the Bank Hol as well).

Oh well, diving next weekend to look forward to.

·
Street Cleansing Operative
4,427 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>It's a bit of both, isn't it?

You'd expect most people to be away diving at the weekend so it should be quiet. But then it's clear that a lot are posting whilst being otherwise gainfully employed (!) - just look at how busy it gets on a Friday afternoon when clearly nobody can be arsed to do any work! These are usually the most entertaining threads. (Like Friday's jam debate - I was pissing myself all afternoon!)

I never get the time to post from work - usually out and about. Today I'm neither working nor diving. Still trying to clear an ear infection, so have to make do with a virtual diving fix. Ho-hum.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Hello,
Maybe it's also you have to cover a long distance to go diving? Here in Malta I leave home go for a dive, lazy around and in 4hrs I will be home again? SO who post on weekend is either Maltese or ill  

Get well soon guys

Pierre

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Imported post

Busy with a few dive-related projects - just got myself a new harness, now onto modifying my dive hoods a bit..
But didn't go diving, as this weekend was a Stoney trip - didn't fancy a full weekend of "Oooh, look at that perch"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts